This stunning property is a true masterpiece! A perfect fusion of modern luxury living, while retaining its character filled charm. This home is truly a rare find that will capture your heart. Positioned on an elevated block, opposite parkland just 2 minutes from McDowall State School. If lifestyle, location & convenience is what you're after, then look no further.
> Extensively renovated family home with high ceilings up to 4m
> Generous 715m2 block opposite parkland
> Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) NBN connection
> Multiple living areas to suit the whole family
> Private indoor/outdoor entertaining area
> Beautiful in-ground swimming pool
> Triple bay garage with workshop & storage
> McDowall School catchment
This home offers:
Four bedrooms plus office
- Bedroom one is the home's beautiful master bedroom that overlooks the private pool and outdoor entertaining areas. This large, light-filled room features ensuite, carpeted flooring, soaring 3m high ceiling, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, his and hers dual walk-in-robes and access to the outdoor entertaining and pool area.
- Bedrooms two is a huge room featuring timber-look flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and large built-in-robe with mirrored door.
- Bedroom three is another good size room featuring timber-look flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and large built-in-robe with mirrored door.
- Bedroom four is located at the front of the home and enjoys sensational views of parkland directly across the road. This light-filled room features timber flooring and raked ceiling.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom, featuring tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the stunningly renovated ensuite to the master bedroom. This spacious bathroom features tiled flooring, huge walk-in shower with rainfall showerhead, separate deep-soaker free standing bath overlooking private courtyard, double vanity with soft-close cabinetry and toilet.
The immaculate fully renovated open plan kitchen is truly stunning and shares a large open space with the home's lounge and dining areas. Looking out over the pool area. Features include:
- 4m high raked timber ceiling
- Slate tiled flooring
- Stone benchtops
- Large island bench
- Breakfast bar seating x4
- Walk-in pantry
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Plumbed fridge space
- Miele Dishwasher
- Abundance of bench space and storage
- Built-in wine rack
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge room shares a large open space with the home's kitchen and dining area and features raked timber ceiling, carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning and stainless ceiling fan.
- Dining area also shares this enormous open space with the kitchen and lounge room and features raked timber ceiling, slate tiled flooring, stainless ceiling fan and access to both the indoor/outdoor dining and pool area.
- Family room is a large light-filled separate living area enjoying the elevated park views and features 3.5m high raked ceiling, timber flooring, split system air-conditioning and stainless ceiling fan
- Rumpus room could also be utilized as a large home office and features raked timber ceiling and carpeted flooring.
- The large laundry features slate tiled flooring, lots of bench space and storage with soft-close cabinetry, large storage cupboard and access to oustide.
- The very private outdoor entertaining area is a sensational place to entertain friends and family or relax while watching the kids play and swim. With great visibility from the amazing kitchen and a great indoor/outdoor dining area, this is how outdoor living is meant to be!
- Large triple lock up garage features one remote entry door, internal access, huge amount of storage space including under the stairs and access to under the house and a workshop with built-in work bench.
- Only meters to parkland
- 54m to Bus Stop – Hoffman Street
- 60m to Bisset Place Park
- 530m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 570m to McDowall State School
- 1.1km to North West Private Hospital & Northside Christian College
- 1.6km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 3km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 4km to Westfield Chermside
- 10km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.5km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates: $452.69pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.