A rare opportunity in a much coveted & secluded pocket of Carseldine, located only minutes from local shops, this solid lowset brick home has a striking design that will fit your family's needs. With living set across a single level & featuring great outdoor living space & backyard, this tidy home would be perfect for first home buyers, downsizers, young families or investors.
- Generous 636sqm block in quiet location
- Stunning 4.5m high raked ceiling
- Fully renovated modern kitchen & bathroom
- Large open living & air-conditioned throughout
- Private outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced yard with two garden sheds
- Side access with parking for trailer/caravan/boat
- Close to local shops and public transport
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes master bedroom. This generous room features bamboo flooring, new split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, large built-in-robe and roll-down blind.
- Bedroom two features bamboo flooring, new split system air-conditioning, built-in-robe with mirrored door and roll-down blind.
- Bedroom three is another good size room featuring bamboo flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in-robe and roll down blind.
One fully renovated bathroom
- The bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet. There is also a separate toilet for added convenience.
The beautifully presented, fully renovated modern kitchen overlooks the private outdoor entertaining area and is neatly positioned beside the meals area, with access to the homes lounge and dining areas. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Stone benchtops
- Breakfast bar x3
- Push to open/close cabinetry
- Plumbed fridge space
- Abundance of bench space and storage
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the families needs including:
- Living and dining rooms share a large open space featuring a stunning 4.5m high raked ceiling, bamboo flooring, split system air-conditioning and a large servery from the kitchen.
- Meals area/small second living shares an open plan with the homes kitchen and features tiled flooring and access to the outdoor entertaining area and backyard.
- The private, covered outdoor entertaining area is a great place to spend time with friends and family or just sit and relax while watching the kids play in the secure backyard.
- Single lock-up garage and carport providing enough space for two vehicles.
- 118m to bus stop – Hawbridge Street
- 220m to local shops
- 240m to Aspley Hornets Football Club
- 600m to Philip Vaughan Park
- 915m to Aspley Hypermarket Shopping Centre
- 980m to Carseldine Central Shopping Mall
- 1.85km to train station - Carseldine
- 3.8km to Westfield Chermside
- 4km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 11.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- 13km to Brisbane CBD
- Council rates: $388.94pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.