This beautiful family home is set high up on the hill. From its elevated position it enjoys the natural breezes of the area and is only a moments walk to bushland reserve & children's playground. Within close proximity to public transport and the highly sought-after McDowall State School, this incredible home will suit a wide variety of buyers.
- Elevated 554sqm block close to Reserve
- Dual living potential
- Renovated bathrooms
- Large open living area plus lots of storage
- Fully fenced & landscaped backyard
- Solar hot water and 5,000lt water tank
- Close local shops and public transport
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
Three bedrooms plus the downstairs space
- Bedroom one is the homes master bedroom. Looking out over the peaceful tree-lined street, this generous room features polished timber flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, large built-in-robe and roll-down blinds.
- Bedroom two features polished timber flooring, air-conditioning and roll-down blinds.
- Bedroom three is another good size room featuring polished timber flooring, ceiling fan, built-in-robe and roll down blinds.
- Bathroom one is the homes main bathroom. Located upstairs and recently renovated, this beautiful bathroom features tiled flooring, shower over bath combo with rainfall and detachable showerheads, feature dual vanity's with soft-close cabinetry and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower and toilet.
The centrally located kitchen makes catering to all areas of the home a breeze. Features include:
- Polished timber flooring
- Plumbed fridge space
- Freestanding cooktop / oven
- Double sink
- Built-in wine rack
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the families needs including:
- Living and dining rooms share a large open space featuring polished timber flooring, split system air-conditioning, stainless-steel ceiling fan, security screens and access to both the front and rear balconies.
- Multipurpose room downstairs has recently been renovated, while being just shy of legal height and is currently utilised as a large second living + 4th bedroom, making it ideal for dual living. It features timber-look flooring, down-lights, roll-down blinds and access to the outdoor entertaining area and terraced backyard.
- The lovely, paved garden terrace at the back of the home is a great place to spend time with friends and family or just sit and relax while watching the kids play in the secure backyard.
- The spacious front balcony looks out over the peaceful tree-lined street. Set behind a secure wrought iron feature gate, this amazing spot is the perfect place to sit and relax with your morning coffee.
- The rear, Juliet balcony is perfect to enjoy a nice glass of wine in the evening while looking out over the beautifully landscaped backyard.
- Double lock-up garage features two remote entry doors, laundry tucked away against the rear wall and a huge storage room off to the side. From the storage room you can access another large storage area located under the front balcony.
- 180m to Raven Street Reserve entrance
- 240m to North West Plaza Shopping Mall
- 290m to bus stop – Rode Road
- 1.2km to McDowall State School
- 1.2km to Northwest Private Hospital and Northside Christian College
- 2.2km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 3.2km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.5km to Brisbane CBD
- 11.7km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates $427.42pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.