Absolutely unique, this bespoke build offers modern luxury living across a sprawling single level. The quality of finish & attention to detail is immediately evident from the moment you enter. This beautifully appointed home offers everything that you could want including spacious open plan living, double garage, rumpus room, private outdoor living & poolside entertaining.
- Private 951sqm block
- Disability friendly
- Solar power & ducted air-conditioning
- Multiple living to accommodate the whole family
- Two large covered outdoor entertaining areas
- Enclosed outdoor living beside in-ground pool
- Swimming pool with outdoor shower & toilet facilities
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes master bedroom featuring carpeted flooring, large ensuite, built-in-wardrobe, ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fan with access to the pool and outdoor entertaining area.
- Bedrooms two and three both feature carpeted flooring, ducted air-conditioning, stainless-steel ceiling fans, built-in-wardrobes and access to the pool and outdoor entertaining area.
- Bedroom four is another great size room and features carpeted flooring, built-in-robe, ducted air-conditioning, stainless-steel ceiling fan and access to the side yard.
- Bedroom five, is currently utilised as a home office, and features timber flooring, ducted air-conditioning, stainless-steel ceiling fan, build in shelving and separate private external access.
- Bathroom one is the homes main bathroom featuring tiled flooring, over-sized shower, separate spa bath, double vanity with soft close cabinetry, floor-to-ceiling tiles, heated towel rack, plantation shutters and toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom. This spacious bathroom features tiled flooring, huge walk-in shower with rainfall showerhead, single (wheelchair friendly) vanity with stone benchtop, floor-to-ceiling tiles, plantation shutters and toilet.
- Outdoor bathroom and shower facilities are conveniently located beside the pool and enclosed outdoor living. This spacious room makes the perfect changeroom and features tiled flooring, single vanity and toilet, while the open-air shower is positioned right beside the pool.
The beautiful kitchen shares a large open plan with the homes family room. Features include;
- Slate tiled flooring
- Granite benchtops
- Island bench with breakfast bar seating x2
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Back-lit display cabinetry
- Servery to covered outdoor entertaining area
- 4 burner gas cooktop
- Plumbed fridge cavity
- Dual dishwasher
- Dual sink with pull out mixer tap
- Abundance of storage and bench space
The home features a variety of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs.
- The formal lounge and dining rooms share a large, combined space at the front of the home and features carpeted flooring and ducted air-conditioning.
- Family room is conveniently positioned beside the homes kitchen and features slate tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning, stainless ceiling fan and access to the covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Rumpus is located at the back of the home, offering complete separation from the other living areas. This large room features slate tiled flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built-in TV & display cabinetry and external access to both the covered outdoor entertaining area and enclosed outdoor living beside.
- Outdoor entertaining/living is available in spades. This amazing home features two covered outdoor entertaining areas.
- The large covered outdoor entertaining area is accessible from both the homes family and rumpus rooms and features insulted roof, ceiling fans, outdoor power, speaker system and servery from the kitchen.
- Enclosed outdoor living area is positioned beside the beautiful in-ground pool. With the added convenience of an outdoor changeroom/toilet and shower facility, this space also features a high ceiling with stainless-steel fan, built-in seating, outdoor power and space for a large fridge.
- Double lock-up garage features remote garage doors, internal access and built-in storage shelving and rear access to the side yard.
Nearby amenities including:
- 150m to Parkland
- 170m to Bus Stop – Beckett Road
- 580m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.5km to McDowall State School
- 2.1km to Northside Christian College & North West Private Hospital
- 3.6km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 4km to Train Station – Carseldine
- 4.3km to Westfield Chermside
- 11km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.8km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates $485.50pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.