This beautifully renovated family home is set on an elevated 592sqm block, in a quiet and peaceful street just a few steps from parkland, and only minutes' walk from bushland reserve, McDowall State School and public transport options. Offering dual living potential or room for the extended family, this home will fulfil all the family's needs with ease.
- Extensively renovated family home including kitchen & bathroom
- Dual living potential, solar power and ducted 6 zoned air conditioning
- Solar hot water and great storage throughout
- 3 bedrooms plus potential 4th and study (just shy of legal height)
- Private outdoor entertaining area & large backyard
- Fully fenced yard with large garden shed & sand pit
- Water tank with pump (plumbed to toilets)
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
Three bedrooms plus
- Bedroom one is the homes master bedroom. Overlooking the quiet, tree-lined backyard, this great-size room features polished timber flooring, ducted air-conditioning, and built-in robe.
- Bedroom two features polished timber flooring, views over the backyard, ducted air conditioning and built-in robe.
- Bedroom three features polished timber flooring, ducted air conditioning and built-in robe.
- Multipurpose rooms, located downstairs, while being just shy of legal height these rooms are currently utilised by the owner as a fourth bedroom plus study.
- Bathroom one is the homes fully renovated main bathroom, featuring floor to ceiling tiles, double shower plus third rainfall showerhead, double vanity with soft close draws and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower and toilet.
The beautifully renovated kitchen is truly stunning and shares a large open space with the upstairs living and dining areas. Features include:
- Polished timber flooring
- Large stone island benchtop
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Induction cooktop
- Feature tile & glass splash back
- Abundance of bench space and storage
- Plumbed fridge space
- Miele Dishwasher
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Living and dining rooms share a large open space with the homes kitchen and feature polished timber flooring, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan and access to the front balconies.
- Multipurpose room located downstairs is the perfect second separate living area in this beautifully presented home. Features split system air conditioning and access to the outdoor entertaining area and large backyard.
- The very private outdoor entertaining area is a sensational place to entertain friends and family or relax while watching the kids play.
- Also featuring a greenhouse for those green thumbs looking to do dome gardening.
- Large over-sized double lock up garage features two remote entry door, internal access, and a good amount of extra room for storage.
- 195m to Raven Street Reserve entrance
- 223m to bus stop – Rode Road
- 900m to North West Plaza Shopping Mall
- 1.1km to McDowall State School
- 1km to North West Private Hospital
- 1.17km to Northside Christian College
- 2.2km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 2.2km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 3.2km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.5km to Brisbane CBD
- 11.6km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates $430.99pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.