This beautiful lowset home is walk-in-ready with nothing to be done but enjoy the location. With features galore, it is waiting for its new owner to fall in love. Situated on a 761sqm park side block in a family friendly Cul-de-sac and in an elevated bay breeze catching position. This property is one to inspect.
- Generous level block with side access
- Private aspect overlooking & adjoining parkland
- Solar power 3.5kw, double gate access to backyard
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- In-ground swimming pool
- Multiple living to accommodate the whole family
- Fully fenced yard with water tank & garden shed
- Great storage options
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes master bedroom. Looking out over the swimming pool and parkland, this generous room features ensuite, carpeted flooring, stainless-steel ceiling fan, walk-in-robe, security screens and access to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Bedrooms two and three both feature carpeted flooring, stainless-steel ceiling fans, built-in-robes, and security screens with bedroom three having a great view over the adjoin parkland.
- Bedroom four is another great size room and is currently utilised as a home office. This room features carpeted flooring, stainless-steel ceiling fan, built-in-robe and security screens.
- Bathroom one is the homes main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower with rainfall and detachable showerheads, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The centrally located kitchen makes catering to all areas of the home a breeze. With a clear view past the outdoor entertaining area to the in-ground swimming pool the beyond, its features include:
- Tiled flooring
- 4 burner electric cooktop
- Breakfast bar seating x3
- Stainless-steel appliances
- Double sink
- Plenty of storage and bench space
- Security screens
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge and dining rooms share a large open space at the front of the home. Overlooking the parkland, this light-filled room features carpeted flooring, large windows to capture the beautiful bay breezes and access to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Family room and meals area is located adjacent the homes kitchen features tiled flooring, stainless ceiling fan and access to the outdoor entertaining area for ease of entertaining.
- The lovely, undercover paved patio at the back of the home is a great place to spend time with friends and family or just sit and relax. Overlooking the spacious parkland and conveniently positioned beside the in-ground swimming pool, this space is ideal for anyone loving to spend time outdoors.
- Double over-sized lockup garage features two remote entry doors, internal access and a large storage room.
- A few steps to parkland and playground
- 100m to bus stop – Enbrook Street
- 350m to the 330 bus stop offering travel to the city or Southbank every 15min during the week
- 480m to St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
- 726m to The Emily Seebohm Aquatic Centre
- 836m to Bracken Ridge State School
- 905m to Bracken Ridge Plaza
- 1.3km to TAFE Queensland Bracken Ridge campus
- 5.9km to Westfield Chermside
- 10.3km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- 15.6km to Brisbane CBD
- Council rates $395.23pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.