This amazing pet friendly townhome offers heaps of character and an amazing amount of courtyard space. In a boutique complex of 4, this is an easy decision for any savvy buyer!
- Super low body corporate fees
- Huge private court yard
- Raked extra-high ceilings
- Public transport close by
- Walking distance to shops and parks
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Open plan living/dining
- 2 light-filled bedrooms:
> The master bedroom features an ensuite, Fujitsu box window air-conditioning, carpet flooring, built-in-robe, vertical blind + curtains, security + fly screens, sliding windows and ceiling fan.
> Bedroom 2 features carpet flooring, built-in-robe, vertical blind + curtains, security + fly screens, sliding windows and ceiling fan.
- 2.5 bathrooms:
> The main bathroom features single basin with plenty of storage, framed vanity mirror, towel rail, shower-over bath, light/extractor and toilet.
> The ensuite to bedroom one features a single basin vanity with plenty of storage, framed vanity mirror, towel rail, separate shower and toilet.
> Conveniently located on the lower level is a powder room.
- The spacious open kitchen features:
> Euromaid 4 burner electric cooktop
> Stainless-steel rangehood
> Technika 600mm stainless-steel oven
> Tiled splashback
> Stainless-steel dual basin sink
> Laminex benchtops
> Laminex cabinetry
> Oyster + down-lighting
> Tonnes of bench + cupboard space
> Large fridge cavity
> Sliding window with security + fly screens
> Vertical blind
> The combined lounge/dining area located at the heart of the home boasts cathedral high raked ceilings, combination of carpet + tiled flooring, oyster + sconce lighting, large glass sliding windows, security + fly screens, vertical blinds + curtains and access to the courtyard.
- The private wraparound courtyard offers open air outdoor entertaining encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle. Boasting paved flooring combined with the fresh low maintenance gardens, making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends.
- Car accommodation for 1 thanks to the secure garage with electric roller door plus additional on street parking available.
- Amenities near by:
> Public transport (bus stop) 159m
> John Patterson Park 231m
> Prince Charles Hospital 238m
> Westfield Chermside 712m
> Kedron Wavell Services Club 993m
> O.L.A private school 1.33km
> Public transport (train station - Nundah) 3.68km
- Short drive to:
> CBD 8.8km
> Airport 9m
- Council rates $430.40pq approx.
- Strata rates $772.65pq approx.
With this home already vacant it won't last long so move fast!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.