This lowset cottage in a quiet cul-de-sac has been immaculately maintained and is the perfect place to relax, unwind and entertain. Within walking distance to shops, cafes, school, and the local park this home is second only to its position.
- Good sized bedrooms with ceiling fan (2 with air-conditioning)
- Polished timber floors and recently updated carpet throughout
- Flexible sleepout
- Eat-in kitchen with nook
- Covered entertaining area
- Pool house & large in-ground swimming pool
- Security system
This beautiful home offers;
> 3 generous sized bedrooms plus a sunroom
- Master bedroom at the back of the home with built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, security bars to the windows, roll down blinds, carpeted floor, and air-conditioning.
- Bedroom 2 is located in the centre of the home offers a large 3 mirror door built-in wardrobe, curtains and roll down blinds, security bars to the windows, carpeted floors, and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 3 is located at the front of the home and could also be used as the master offering a built-in wardrobe, roll down blinds, security screens, carpeted floors, ceiling fan, and air-conditioning.
- The sunroom is located at the entry to the home and joins to the lounge finished with security screens, roll down blinds, and carpeted floors.
> 1.5 bathrooms
- The main bathroom is central to the home and offers; shower over bath with support rail and adjustable shower rose, single vanity with cupboards and the toilet is separate.
- The second toilet is located in the laundry to service the pool, entertainment area, and pool house.
> Kitchen and dining with tiled floors and the air-conditioner positioned to flow into the lounge and sunroom. The dining area includes a ceiling fan and cupboard so well designed it looks like it is built-in and the kitchen has been finished with;
- 4 burner gas upright
- Open fridge space
- Plenty of laminated cupboards and drawers
- Roll down blinds
- Magnetic screens
> Lounge with polished timber floors, curtains and blinds, and ceiling fan (the fireplace is non-functioning and designed for seamlessly hiding TV cables behind the wall).
> The pool house is detached from the home with dual access points, security screens, curtains, and green carpet mating. While not legal height, this area has been used as a home office and a bedroom in the past.
> The large entertainment area has just been resurfaced and offers access to the pool house, laundry, yard, and pool areas.
> Tandem car accommodation with electric roller door.
> Large in-ground saltwater pool with cover.
- Council rates $506.96pq approx.
If you're looking for a well presented home in a quiet family friendly street, then we look forward to welcoming you to one of our open homes or private inspections.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.