Situated in one of Wavell's most coveted streets with the potential to capture 180 degree views of the city, this immediately livable home offers the perfect place for the family to reside, yet the ultimate blank canvas to create a masterpiece.
- 2.5kw solar system
- Large water tank with pump
- NBN connected
- Parks + walking tracks close by
- Schools + local shops within walking distance
- Huge under house storage
- Low maintenance yard
- Chemigem pool chlorinator - automatic water management controller
- Council rates $570.47pq approx.
- 4 bedrooms:
> The master is a light-filled space offering extra-high ceilings with ornate cornicing, carpet flooring, ceiling fan with in-built lighting, built-in-robe, plantation shutters, casement windows with security bars and flyscreen's.
> Bedroom 2 features extra-high ceilings with ornate cornicing, carpet flooring, ceiling fan with in-built lighting, built-in-robe, plantation shutters, casement windows with security bars and flyscreen's.
> Bedroom 3 features extra-high ceilings with ornate cornicing, carpet flooring, ceiling fan with in-built lighting, built-in-robe, venetian blind, casement windows with security bars and flyscreen's.
> Bedroom 4 located on the lower level of the property features carpet flooring, ceiling fan with in-built lighting, built-in-robe, plantation shutters, awning windows with security mesh and access to the 2-way bathroom.
- 2 well equipped bathrooms:
> The main bathroom located on the top-level features chic floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower with detachable showerhead, bath, single basin vanity with plenty of storage, large vanity mirror, extractor/light, venetian blind, casement window with security bar, towel racks and separate toilet.
> The 2-way bathroom located on the bottom level features floor to ceiling tiles, shower with detachable showerhead, single basin vanity with plenty of storage, large vanity mirror, extractor/light, dual towel racks and toilet.
> Conveniently located under the house whilst being just shy of legal height is an additional separate toilet.
- The kitchen joins seamlessly with all areas of the home:
> Laminex benchtops
> Laminex cabinetry
> 4 burner electric cooktop
> AEG 600mm stainless-steel wall mounted oven
> Stainless-steel rangehood
> Fisher &Paykel stainless-steel drawer dishwasher
> Double basin stainless-steel sink
> Island bench
> Tiled splashback
> Prime position overlooking the living, dining and outdoor entertaining spaces
- A multitude of living spaces inside and out:
> The open plan main living/dining areas located at the heart of the home flow effortlessly to the kitchen and through to one of the dual outdoor entertaining areas. The light and contemporary colour scheme adds to the expansive nature of the home, featuring extra-high ceilings, down-lighting, rich timber flooring, casement windows, security bars, combination of venetian + curtains as well as a bank of glass sliding doors.
> Located at the front of the home is the lounge room boasting rich timber flooring, extra-high ceilings with ornate cornicing, casement windows, security bars, curtains and French doors gaining access to the front landing.
> Located on the lower level is the second living/rumpus room featuring, down-lighting, tiled flooring, awning windows with security mesh, a bank of glass sliding doors, access to the 2 way bathroom and laundry.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the many options this property provides from the large rear elevated deck featuring, privacy roll down shades, outdoor lighting and power point, to the covered patio located directly below featuring privacy roll down shades, outdoor lighting and power point. Complimented by the glistening in-ground pool with landscaped low maintenance gardens and fully fenced kid/pet friendly yard encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle.
- The European kitchenette/laundry located on the lower-level features wash tub, Laminex benchtops and custom cabinetry.
- Secure car accommodation for 2 thanks to the single secure carport with featuring electric roller door as well as the garage located at the rear of the home with side access.
- Amenities near by:
> Public transport (bus stop – Edinburgh Castle Road) 145m
> Local shops and cafes 192m
> Kedron Brook bike paths 388m
> O.L.A Primary School 593m
> Wavell State High School 763m
> Wavell State School 980m
> Westfield Chermside 1.7km
> Public transport (train station – Nundah) 1.84km
> Kidspace playground 2.14km
> Marchant Park 2.35km
- Short drive to:
> Airport 7.25km
> CBD 8.5km
Saying hurry, be quick is stating the obvious, but don't let something this special escape your grasp before its too late.