Located within the tree lined, exclusive Grange pocket and located within the Wilston State School catchment, this beautiful replica Queenslander is only moments to the bus stop, train station, private schools, bikeway and some of Brisbane's best parks. This home has it all.
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
- Additional bedrooms good sizes
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- North facing entertaining deck
- Queenslander features like VJ walls & polished timber floors
- Exceptional indoor / outdoor flow perfect for entertaining
- 3KW solar system
- Low maintenance fully fenced yard
- 4 Bedrooms
> Master bedroom located upstairs with polished timber floors, custom walk-in wardrobe, ensuite, ceiling fan, timber plantation shutters and roll down blinds
> Bedroom 2 is a generous sized room also located upstairs with polished timber floors, ceiling fan and double built-in wardrobe
> Bedroom 3 & 4 are located downstairs and offer; polished timber floors, ceiling fans, built-in wardrobes, timber plantation shutters, roll down blinds and Crimsafe screens
- 3 Bathrooms
> Ensuite to the master bedroom offers; shower, feature single vanity with mirror and custom storage and a toilet
> Bathroom 2 is also located upstairs positioned to service the second bedroom and living areas offering; lots of natural light, single vanity with mirror and custom storage, shower over bath and a toilet
> Bathroom 3 is located downstairs offering; large shower, warm tone tiles, free-hanging single vanity with mirror and a toilet
- The kitchen is centrally located to be able to entertain or prepare meals whilst still watching the kids playing in any of the multiple living rooms, on the back deck, or backyard and offers;
> Large benchtop space
> Polished timber flooring
> Custom cabinetry
> Large walk-in pantry
> Servery window to back deck,
> Stainless steel appliances including; electric 4 burning cooktop and a dishwasher
> Breakfast bar seating for 3 people
> Timber bi-folding doors onto back entertainers deck with pull out fly screen
> Large fridge space
- The home features a variety of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all of the family's needs including;
> The large air-conditioned living/family room is conveniently located next to the kitchen and dining area with direct access to the outdoor living area and yard through the custom bi-fold doors with sliding fly screen.
> Downstairs there is a second living rea with plenty of natural light and perfect for a lounge or children's play area, offering; Polished timber floors, direct access outside, Crimsafe screens and roll down blinds.
> There is a study/reading area located upstairs near the living/family room with polished timber floors and storage cupboards.
- The home has been finished with a front veranda perfect for a quiet evening enjoying the sunset and a large undercover entertainers deck overlooking the private backyard featuring; privacy screens, ceiling fan and servery window to the kitchen.
- The large internal laundry is located downstairs offering; double storage cupboards, lots of bench space, Crimsafe screen and access outside from the downstairs adjoining living
The large family and pet friendly backyard is fully fenced (kid's play fort NOT INCLUDED) with an abundance of space for the kids to kick a football, ride their bikes or play games.
This beautiful family home has been built with ease of living and privacy in mind and extra features include, a 3kw solar power system, remote garage, additional secure parking off street for two cars, large lockable under house storage space.
If you're looking for a quality home in one of Brisbane's best locations, we'd love to show you through 158 Evelyn Street, Grange.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!