Immaculately renovated and perched in an unbeatable hilltop locale, this home enjoys sweeping city and mountain views yet somehow manages to offer a flat backyard that the main living areas seamlessly flow out to.
- City + Mt. Coot-tha views
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Huge entertaining possibilities
- NBN fibre to the premise
- Town gas connected
- Rich timber flooring throughout
- Public transport close by
- Just moments from parks & walking tracks
- 4 well-appointed bedrooms:
> The master is perfect for those who enjoy their own space, boasting city views, Panasonic air-conditioning, ceiling fan, plush carpet flooring, built-in robe, in-fan + down-lighting and casement windows with curtains.
> Bedroom 2 enjoys Mt. Coot-tha views, Panasonic air-conditioning, ceiling fan, plush carpet flooring, built-in robe, in-fan + down-lighting and casement windows with curtains.
> Bedroom 3 enjoys Panasonic air-conditioning, ceiling fan, plush carpet flooring, built-in robe, in-fan + down-lighting and casement windows with curtains and large glass French door giving you access to the backyard.
> Bedroom 4 enjoys ceiling fan, plush carpet flooring, in-fan + down-lighting and casement windows with curtains.
- 2 chic bathrooms:
> The main bathroom located on the top level features chic floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower with detachable showerhead, double basin vanity with plenty of storage, framed vanity mirror, extractor/heat/light combo, towel rack, casement window and separate toilet.
> The second bathroom located on the lower level features chic floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower with detachable showerhead, single basin floating vanity with plenty of storage, framed vanity mirror, standard lighting, towel hooks, louver window and separate toilet.
- Chefs kitchen with:
> Laminex benchtops
> Stainless-steel 4 burner gas cooktop
> Stainless-steel rangehood
> Stainless-steel 600mm wall mounted oven
> Cupboard matched dishwasher
> Double basin stainless-steel sink
> Over-sized island bench with built-in breakfast bar
> Tiled splashback with strip lighting
> 2Pac cabinetry
> Extra-wide fridge cavity (suitable for double door fridges)
> Prime position overlooking the living, dining and outdoor entertaining spaces
> Rich timber flooring
> Casement windows
- A multitude of living spaces inside and out:
> The open plan main living/dining areas located at the heart of the home flow effortlessly to the kitchen and through to the outdoor entertaining areas. The light and contemporary colour scheme adds to the expansive nature of the home, boasting City + Mt. Coot-tha views, Panasonic air-conditioning, ceiling fans, in-fan + down-lighting, rich timber flooring, casement windows as-well-as glass French doors giving you access to the front landing.
> Located on the lower level being just shy of legal height a multipurpose area currently being used as a rumpus room featuring lighting, concrete flooring, power points and access to the garage.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the many options this property provides from the large front landing featuring tiled flooring + outdoor lighting to the over-sized covered rear patio featuring stained decking, outdoor lighting, ceiling fans, outdoor speakers, landscaped gardens and fully fenced kid/pet friendly flat yard, encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle.
- Secure car accommodation for 2 thanks to the extra-wide + extra-deep garage featuring electric roller doors as well as additional parking on the drive way as well as on street.
- Amenities nearby:
> Public transport (bus stop) 376m
> Robinson Rd Market Place 469m
> Aspley East State Primary School 722m
> Marchant park and walking tracks 1km
> Aspley Hypermarket 1.04km
> Aspley State High School 1.3km
> Westfield Chermside 1.6km
> Public transport (train station Geebung) 2.35km
- Short drive to:
> Airport 9.5km
> CBD 11.15km
- Council rates $473.91pq approx.
With nothing to do but move in and decide where to put your furniture, this will be snapped up in no time so move fast.