This well presented family home is set on an elevated 690sqm block, located in a quiet and peaceful street just moments from parkland, only minutes' walk from bushland reserve, McDowall State School and public transport options. Offering dual living potential or room for the extended family, this home will fulfil all the family's needs with ease.
- Elevated block with views
- Beautifully renovated kitchen
- Semi dual-living potential
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Solar power, large fully fenced backyard
- In-ground swimming pool
- Side access for trailer
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
Four bedrooms plus study
- Bedroom one is the homes master bedroom. Enjoying incredible views out over the local area, this bedroom features polished timber flooring, ceiling fan and large built-in-robe.
- Bedroom two is another great size room featuring polished timber flooring, ceiling fan and built-in-robe.
- Bedroom three shares the same incredible view as the master bedroom and features polished timber flooring and built-in-robes.
- Bedroom four features polished timber flooring and built-in-robe.
- Study is located downstairs and features tiled flooring, built-in desk, cupboards and a view to the front gate this is the perfect work from home space (just shy of legal height).
- Bathroom one is the homes main bathroom featuring tiled flooring, shower with rainfall and detachable showerheads, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The beautifully renovated kitchen shares a large open plan environment with the homes living and dining areas. With an abundance of natural light flowing through the balcony windows, it features include:
- Polished timber flooring
- Stone benchtops
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Large island bench with granite benchtop and waterfall edge
- Breakfast bar seating x4
- 4 burner electric cooktop
- Large fridge cavity
- Double sink
- Plenty of storage and bench space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge and dining rooms are located upstairs and share a large open space with the homes kitchen and features polished timber flooring, split system air-conditioning and access to the front balcony.
- Multipurpose room located downstairs, while just shy of legal height, is currently being utilised as a second living area and 5th bedroom. This large room features timber-look flooring and access to the private enclosed pool area, and would make the perfect space for mum and dad or a dual living arrangement.
- The large covered outdoor entertaining area is a great place to spend time with friends and family or just sit and relax to watch the kids run and play in the generous, fully fenced backyard.
- The sizable front balcony, off the homes upstairs living area, captures a picturesque view out over the surrounding local area from its elevated position and is a great space to enjoy your morning coffee or sit and unwind after a hard days work.
- Double lockup garage features two remote entry doors, internal access, under-stair storage, a large area for additional storage or gym space and access to the outdoor entertaining area.
- 196m to parkland
- 220m to bus stop – Hoffman Street
- 533m to McDowall State School
- 900m to North West Private Hospital & Northside Christian College
- 922m to Northwest Plaza Shopping Mall
- 1.2km to Downfall Creek Bushland Centre
- 1.7km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.9km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 3.8km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.7km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.4km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates $452.45pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.