Located in a quiet pocket of Carseldine within a family-friendly cul-de-sac, this large, open and light-filled home is simply spacious. Low maintenance inside and out, home is one you could enjoy for many years to come. Surrounded by bushlike trees, the home is noticeably quiet and you'll love the birds chirping and the rustle of the trees.
- Light-filled large bedrooms
- Huge open-plan living & dining area
- Large modern kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
- Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans & security screens
- Modern bathrooms
- Separate study/office
- Covered entertaining area
- Fully fenced low-maintenance yard with side access
Homes of this size aren't available everyday combined with an enviable location to be able to walk to Carseldine Central, public transport and within a family-friendly cul-de-sac make this home one you need to inspect to appreciate.
- Lounge and dining area are open plan and light-filled. Tiled floors keep this area cool and easy to maintain with ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans. Security screens and window furnishings
- The kitchen is well designed and features a massive wrap-around breakfast bar perfect for the biggest family. Dishwasher, gas stainless steel cooking, electric oven & stainless steel range hood. A large pantry and loads of storage complete the kitchen. An additional storage cupboard is included
- Entertaining will be easy with the large covered tiled private area which spans the width of the home. The large fence makes it ultra-private and surrounded by Astro-turf and garden beds perfect for herbs or flowers
- The main bedroom is tiled and features ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan, security screens, light grey walls, Venetian blinds & curtains, walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
- additional bedrooms are tiled with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, security screens, curtains, light grey walls and built-in wardrobes
- Ensuite bathroom features a large walk-in shower, large vanity with storage, mirror, exhaust fan & toilet
- Main bathroom is centrally located and features a large bath, separate shower, vanity with stone benchtop, large mirror, exhaust fan, security screens & chrome towel rail
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with outdoor access
- Separate study/multi-purpose area is located near the dining room
- The remote double garage features storage and internal access
Pets considered upon application.
We look forward to welcoming you at the next open home.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!