Located across the road from the child-friendly, packed with play equipment and a BBQ area, Studley Park you'll find this recently refreshed home which features new paintwork, ceiling fans & roller blinds throughout in a quiet pocket of one of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs.
- Generous light-filled main bedroom with crisp white paint, new ceiling fan, roller blinds, fly screens and polished timber floors
- Additional bedrooms are generously sized with crisp white paint, a new ceiling fan, roller blinds, fly screens & polished timber floors
- The kitchen is centrally located with a large pantry, freestanding gas cooking, range hood and large fridge space.
- Open-plan lounge area features crisp white paint, split-system air-conditioner, new ceiling fan, roller blinds, fly screens and polished timber floors
- Main bathroom (upstairs) features a bath over shower, vanity with medicine-style cabinetry and towel rail. There is a separate toilet
- Downstairs an additional bathroom with toilet and shower
- Located downstairs there are two multi-purpose rooms great for storage or games room. Accessed externally through the door or the garage door these rooms are flexible enough to be used day or night
- Laundry is located in the storage area downstairs
Note: At the time of the photographs the ceiling fans were to be installed.
If you're looking for a home in one of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs look no further than this little home with loads of storage and flexible multi-purpose rooms.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!