Set at the end of a quiet street, Everglades brings the best of 1890 into a beautiful home for today's busy lifestyle. The character features make this home feel almost regal with the 11ft ceilings, polished timber floors, wrap-around veranda with city views is just the start of what makes this home something special.
- Three generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans
- 11ft ceilings with character features throughout
- Air-conditioned lounge and master bedroom
- Light-filled bathroom with a claw foot bath
- Multiple outdoor areas and covered deck with city views
- Quiet end of street location
- Loads of storage & lock-up remote garage
The 11ft ceilings are simply striking and feel almost regal with their size and dimensions. The stunning large windows, polished timber floors, VJ walls and ceiling height wardrobes allow these rooms to be flexible in the positioning of the beds and the shutters give a luxe feel. Ceiling fans are installed and the master bedroom includes air-conditioning
- The kitchen is located at the rear of the home, the galley-style kitchen has ample bench and cupboard space. Natural gas stainless-steel cooktop and electric oven with grill and stainless-steel rangehood bring the kitchen into the modern age. There is also a dishwasher and large fridge space.
- The lounge is located in the centre of the home and the large glass door leading to the covered outdoor deck drawers the outside in. The polished timber floors, fireplace and VJ walls and the striking black fan from the 11ft ceilings make this room a focal point of the home.
- Dining Room is tucked in the corner and has access directly outdoors to the patio and the covered deck. Located beside the kitchen it's a great place to host a party flowing between the indoor and outdoor areas
> The main bathroom located is oversized and light-filled with a large private window with a block-out blind. Recently updated the charm from yesteryear remains. Vanity with storage and a large mirror. A separate toilet
> The second bathroom is located within the laundry and is accessed from the outside. The bathroom includes a shower, toilet and linen style closet.
- Outdoor living is offered in spades with a covered ultra-wide deck with city views. A large flat patio wraps around the home and an additional paved area is also tucked in behind some hedges. The areas are perfect for someone looking for a quiet space to read or work outdoors.
- Double garaging with remote access is located on the ground level. The storage area can only be described as massive and private enough to store any toy you might have.
This home truly is one of a kind. Located in a quiet street just moments to central Ashgrove and for those looking for a more active lifestyle is within walking distance to multiple beautiful walking tracks and paths.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click ‘Book An Inspection’, enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select ‘Request an Inspection’ and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you’ll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON’T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!