This beautifully presented family home is situated in a central yet private pocket of McDowall. Set less then 200m from kid friendly parkland and play grounds, kilometres of bike paths and walking trails and just moments' to local shops and public transport options. The property has been designed with the family in mind and provides the perfect fusion of space and functionality.
- 619m2 block with true dual living potential
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- Multiple living areas to accommodate the family
- Semi-enclosed covered outdoor entertaining area
- Solar power & ducted air-conditioning
- Newly renovated laundry
- Fully refurbished Enviroswim fresh water pool
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes master bedroom. This light-filled bedroom features ensuite, new carpeted flooring, walk-in-robe, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan and a stunning bay window overlooking the peaceful street
- Bedrooms two, three and four are located upstairs and feature carpeted flooring, built-in-robes, ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Bedroom five, currently being utilized as a home office, features parquetry flooring, ducted air-conditioning and plantation shutters.
- Multipurpose room located downstairs, while being just shy of legal height, is currently utilized as a 6th bedroom for complete separate dual living.
- Bathroom one is the homes main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower and separate bath, custom single vanity with soft-close cabinetry, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the spacious ensuite to the master bedroom. This great size bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, custom single vanity and toilet.
- Bathroom three is located downstairs, acting as an ensuite for a dual living setup. It features tiled flooring, large double shower, custom single vanity with soft-close cabinetry, floor-to-ceiling tiles and toilet.
The beautifully renovated kitchen shares a large open plan environment with the homes living and dining areas. With an abundance of natural light flowing through the large surrounding windows, it features include:
- Polished parquetry flooring
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Stone benchtops
- Breakfast bar seating x3
- Soft-close cabinetry
- 900mm freestanding oven with induction cooktop
- Servery to outdoor entertaining area
- Stainless dishwasher
- Large fridge cavity
- Double sink
- Plenty of storage and bench space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge is located at the front of the home. This spacious room features carpeted flooring, soaring 2.8m high ceiling and ducted air-conditioning.
- Living room and meals area share an expansive open plan with the kitchen and features polished parquetry flooring, ducted air-conditioning, Crimsafe screens and access to the semi-enclosed rear deck rear and pool area.
- Downstairs is the homes rumpus room (non-legal height) featuring tiled flooring, spilt system air-conditioning, kitchenette with single sink, dishwasher and overhead cupboards to complete the perfect dual living composition.
- The large, semi-enclosed entertainer's deck is an amazing place to spend time with friends and family or just sit and relax while watching the kids swim and play. Overlooking the recently refurbished Enviroswim, fresh water pool, this amazing outdoor space is enclosed in Crimsafe screens and features lighting, power and a servery from the kitchen to make life just that little bit easier.
- 180m to Speilberg Street Park
- 200m to Bus Stop – Beckett Road
- 355m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.2km to McDowall State School
- 1.8km to North West Private Hospital & Northside Christian College
- 2.6km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 3.6km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 4.4km to Westfield Chermside
- 10.5km to Brisbane CBD
- 13km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates $446.16pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.