Located just minutes to cafes, shops, schools, bike paths and public transport, this property has every feature both inside and out a growing family could ask for. The open-plan design combined with a massive outdoor area and two lush grassy yards the stunning gardens are the perfect place to keep every member of the family happy.
- Generous bedrooms (two with split-system air-conditioning)
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two-way bathroom
- Huge covered outdoor patio
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard
- 3000L water tank
- Ample car parking
This single level home offers
Three good sized bedrooms
- Master offers carpeted flooring, his and hers built-in robes, split-system air-conditioning, direct access to the 2-way bathroom, security screens and fly screens, blinds and views out of the lush front yard manicured gardens.
- Bedroom 2 offers carpeted flooring, built-in robe, security screens and fly screens, blinds and views out to the side of the property.
- Bedroom 3 offers carpeted flooring, built-in robe, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, security screens and fly screens, blinds and views out to the side garden.
The two-way bathroom is centrally located off Master Bedroom and near Bedroom 2 & 3 offering shower with separate bath, single vanity with storage underneath, mirror, exhaust fan and separate toilet.
Open plan dining area with connection to recently renovated Kitchen offers tiled flooring and a light-filled space plus security screens and fly screens.
Recently renovated open plan Kitchen connecting to the indoor dining area features:
- Dual stainless steel basin
- 4 burner electric cooktop
- Electric oven
- Granite-like benchtops
- Tiled splashback
- Breakfast bar
- Plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Huge outdoor undercover entertaining area that looks over the gorgeous grassy backyard and lush manicured gardens, ideal for kids and pets to enjoy whilst you sit back and relax.
- Gardeners will be in seventh heaven with this homes lovingly landscaped gardens, 3000L water tank and garden shed.
- Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with a lock-up garage, plus a single carport plus additional off-street parking
- Pets on application
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!