This beautifully renovated family home is set on an elevated 584sqm block overlooking bushland, located in a quiet and peaceful street only minutes' walk from bushland reserve, McDowall State School and public transport options. Offering room for the extended family and a massive backyard this home will fulfil all the family's needs with ease.
- 584m2 block backing onto bushland
- Master suite / Parents retreat (just shy of legal height)
- Beautiful bushland outlook
- Air-conditioned throughout
- 5kw Solar power & gas hot water
- Crimsafe screens on all windows and doors
- Close proximity to parkland, schools, shops and hospitals
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedrooms one, two and three are all good size rooms. Located upstairs, they all feature polished timber flooring, built-in-robes with mirrored doors, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and great views either overlooking bushland or the peaceful tree-lined street.
- Downstairs is the Master suite. While being just shy of legal height, this amazing parent's retreat includes a bedroom, living area and ensuite. The bedroom features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, large built-in-robe with mirrored doors and access to the outdoor entertaining area and back yard, while the Living room features carpeted flooring and split system air-conditioning.
- Bathroom one is the homes main bathroom and features tiled flooring, frameless glass shower with rainfall showerhead, separate deep-soaker bath, single vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the spacious ensuite to the master suite. This great size bathroom features tiled flooring, large walk-in shower with rainfall & detachable showerheads, floor-to-ceiling tiles, single vanity and toilet.
The light-filled kitchen shares a large open with the homes living and dining areas. With an amazing outlook over the sprawling back yard and bushland beyond, its features include:
- Polished timber flooring
- Split system air-conditioning
- Island bench
- Stone bench tops
- Breakfast bar seating x3
- Stainless dishwasher
- Plenty of storage and bench space
The home features living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Living room and meals area share a large open plan with the kitchen and features polished timber flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and access to both the front and rear balconies.
- Downstairs MPR used by the owners as a rumpus room/parents lounge room retreat (just shy of legal height)
- The large, paved patio located at the back of the home is a great place to spend time enjoying the privacy and space of this incredible back yard.
Laundry is located downstairs in the garage. It has been well set out, with an abundance of cupboard and bench space, wash tub and access to the back yard.
Double lock-up garage features two remote entry doors and built-in storage shelves.
- 280m to Parkland
- 290m to Bus Stop – Hoffman Street
- 860m to McDowall State School
- 1km to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1km to North West Private Hospital & Northside Christian College
- 2km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.6km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 3.5km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.5km to Brisbane CBD
- 12km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates $449.74pq approx.
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.