Located in a highly sought after pocket of Geebung, this great family home offers potential galore and tremendous opportunity to add value. Located on a private 663sqm block, the options are endless. Within close proximity to shops, schools and public transport, this is a must to inspect.
- Elevated home
- Expansive fully fenced backyard
- 2.6m high ceilings
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Great outdoor entertainer's deck
- New gas hot water system
- Hardtop parking for caravan, boat or trailer
- Close to parkland, schools and public transport
This home offers:
3 bedrooms plus study
- Bedroom one is the homes master bedroom. This light-filled room features timber flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in-robe.
- Bedrooms two and three are both good size rooms and feature timber flooring and ceiling fans.
- The renovated bathroom is spacious and features tiled flooring, over-sized shower, single vanity and toilet.
The spacious, open kitchen shares a large space with the homes dining area. With a great outlook over the sprawling backyard, its features include:
- Timber flooring
- 4 burner gas cooktop
- Ample bench space
- Breakfast bar seating x2
- Double sink
- Plenty of storage
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Living room and sitting area share a great open space at the front of the home and feature timber flooring, ceiling fan and security screens.
- Dining area shares an open plan with the homes kitchen and features timber flooring, security screens and access to the large, rear entertainer's deck.
- The entertainer's deck at the rear of the home is conveniently accessible from the home's kitchen and dining areas. Overlooking the expansive backyard, this is truly a great place to spend time outdoors, enjoying the privacy and space of this great family home.
- Under the house are two enormous multipurpose rooms. There is space for a workshop and an abundance of storage space while the second room could be utilized as another living space or games room. The possibilities are endless!
- Laundry is located downstairs in the multipurpose room.
- Parking is available in the form of a double carport and additional hardtop parking for a 3rd vehicle, caravan, boat or trailer.
- 60.5m to bus stop – Piccadilly Street
- 560m to Geebung State School
- 640m to St Kevin's Catholic Primary School
- 650m to Seventh Brigade Park
- 710m to train station - Geebung
- 1km to Kidspace Playground Chermside
- 1.5km to Westfield Chermside
- 2.7km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 7.9km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- 10.6km to Brisbane CBD
- Council rates $516.03pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.