This enchanting double storey home features a beautiful & peaceful outlook, entertainers deck, pool, captivating vaulted timber ceilings & cozy fireplace. Located in a quiet & peaceful tree lined street less than 200m walk to tranquil bushland reserve, a stone's throw from McDowall SS, child's playground & public transport. This home fulfills all the family's needs with ease.
- Elevated 838sqm corner block with incredible views
- Multiple living areas to meet all the family's needs
- Stunning racked ceiling and cozy fireplace
- Private outdoor living in peaceful surrounds
- Sparkling in-ground pool
- Large private courtyard with easy access to the garage
- Close to public transport, schools & hospitals
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes master bedroom with ensuite, carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, walk-thru-robe and access to the front balcony overlooking the natural beauty of the surrounding area.
- Bedrooms two and three are both feature carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning and built-in-robes.
- Bedroom four shares the beautiful raked ceiling with the lounge room below and features carpeted flooring.
- Possible 5th bedroom in place of the rumpus room with its own ensuite and access to the front undercover area overlooking the pool.
- Bathroom one is the homes main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower over bath, single vanity, mirrored cabinet and toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the homes master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity with stone benchtop and toilet.
- Bathroom three is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The kitchen overlooks the homes private courtyard and features:
- Slate tile flooring
- Black stone benchtops
- Island bench with breakfast bar seating x2
- LG Dishwasher
- Dual sink
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge and dining share a large open space that features polished timber flooring, stunning raked timber ceiling, fireplace and access to the covered outdoor entertaining and pool areas.
- Rumpus, also located downstairs is the home's second living area. This large room features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning and access to a quiet covered patio.
- Sitting room is located at the top of the stairs and features polished timber flooring, raked timber ceiling, storage cupboards and access to the front balcony.
- Outdoor entertaining area is perfectly situated beside the beautiful in-ground swimming pool whilst taking in the surrounding natural scenery from its elevated position.
- Courtyard is set in a private location at the rear of the home. This large paved area features direct open access to the garage and carport.
- Double garage with single remote entry door and open access to the home's sizable courtyard and carport.
- Carport is tucked away around the back is the perfect place to house a trailer or third car.
- 144m to parkland
- 380m to Bisset Place Park
- 615m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 770m to McDowall State School
- 1.35km to North West Private Hospital & Northside Christian College
- 2km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.7km to The Prince Charles Hospital & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 3.5km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.7km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Council rates $657.05pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.