With a combination of sophistication, style and functionality, this modern family home will suit growing families and downsizers alike. Set on an elevated block in a quiet and secluded pocket, it hosts an open plan living that flows effortlessly to the private outdoor entertaining area and back yard. Don't miss this opportunity to view this incredible Oxley property!
- Level 450sqm block
- Solar power
- Great open plan living
- Outdoor entertaining with sundeck
- Security screens throughout
- Fully fenced yard
- Water tank with pump
- Close to parkland, schools & public transport
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes Master bedroom. This light-filled room features ensuite, carpeted flooring, walk-in-robes and blinds.
- Bedrooms two and three are both good size rooms and feature carpeted flooring, large built-in-robes and blinds.
- Bedroom four, currently utilised as a home office, is a good size room and features carpeted flooring and blinds.
- Bathroom one the homes main bathroom. This bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The well presented kitchen open out to the homes dining and living area and features:
- Tiled flooring
- 4 burner electric cooktop
- Ample bench space
- Double sink
- Plenty of storage
- Large pantry
The home features living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Living room and dining areas share a large open space and feature tiled flooring and access to the rear patio and back yard for ease of entertaining.
- The covered patio at the rear of the home has a great outlook and features tiled flooring, lighting, outdoor power supply and sundeck. This is truly a great place to spend time outdoors, capturing the breeze and enjoying the privacy of this great family home.
- Double garage features single remote entry door, internal access, pedestrian access to back yard and space for additional storage.
- 260m to bus stop – Blunder Road
- 270m to Parkland
- 460m to Bunnings Oxley
- 600m to Oxley Golf Club
- 970m to Oxley State School
- 2.4km to Train Station - Oxley
- 12.2km to Brisbane CBD
- Council rates $377.35pq approx.
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.