This beautiful home was recently renovated and is full of charm. You'll likely never want to leave this light-filled open plan cute cottage, but when you do, you'll love it's location and proximity to schools, shops, cafes and public transport.
- Generously sized bedrooms
- Recently painted throughout
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Modern eat-in kitchen
- Covered private deck
- Modern bathrooms
- Pets considered upon application
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard
- Three bedrooms
Main bedroom with timber floors, new blind, ceiling fan, air-conditioning, built-in-wardrobe and ensuite
Bedrooms two and three are generous sized rooms with timber floors, new blind, ceiling fan and built-in-wardrobe
- Two bathrooms
Ensuite to the main bedroom with large shower, single vanity, mirror cabinet and combined toilet
Main bathroom with shower over bath, single vanity, combined toilet and linen cupboard
- Central modern eat-in kitchen with laminate benchtops, plenty of cabinetry, large fridge space, polished timber floors, Miele induction cooktop, Miele oven, rangehood & Miele stainless steel dishwasher
- Open plan air-conditioned lounge and dining with timber floors, new blinds, ceiling fan and flowing effortlessly to the entertainment deck
- Fenced yard for the kids and pets (forte & trampoline not included)
- Single remote lock up garage with storage and access to secure laundry
- Additional storage available under the house
- Pets considered on application
If you're looking for a beautifully presented family home in one of Brisbane's best locations, we'd love to see you at the next open home.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!