This stunning property is a true masterpiece! A perfect fusion of modern luxury living, while retaining its character filled charm. This home is truly a rare find that will capture your heart. Positioned on an elevated block, opposite parkland just 2 minutes from McDowall State School. If lifestyle, location & convenience is what you're after, then look no further.
- Elevated 739sqm corner block overlooking parkland
- Beautifully & extensively renovated throughout
- Large open plan living
- Amazing outdoor living & entertaining
- In-ground swimming pool
- Hardtop parking for trailer/boat/caravan
- Close to parkland, schools & public transport
- McDowall State School catchment
- Council rates $452.45pq approx.
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes master bedroom. This beautiful room features a fully renovated ensuite, polished timber flooring, large walk-in-robe with built-in storage, stainless ceiling fan, air-conditioning and plantation shutters.
- Bedroom two is a beautiful room featuring timber-look flooring and roll-down blinds.
- Bedroom three is another great size room and features polished timber flooring, built-in-robe with mirrored doors, stainless ceiling fan and roll-down blinds.
- Bathroom one the homes main bathroom. This modern, fully renovated bathroom features tiled flooring, shower over bath combo with rainfall and detachable brushed brass showerheads and fittings, single vanity with stone benchtop, soft-close cabinetry, storage cupboard and a separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the stunning renovated ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, over-sized frameless glass shower with rainfall and detachable showerheads, single vanity with stone benchtop, floor-to-ceiling tiles and toilet.
- Powder room is conveniently located near the homes living area and features slate tiled flooring, single vanity and toilet.
The immaculate kitchen shares a large open plan with the homes living and dining areas. Features include:
- Timber-look flooring
- Stone benchtops
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Island bench with breakfast bar seating x2
- 900mm freestanding oven with 5 burner gas cooktop
- Large plumbed fridge cavity
- Integrated dishwasher
- Double sink
- Abundance of storage and bench space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Living and dining rooms share a large open plan environment with the homes kitchen. With its soaring 6m high vaulted ceiling and easy access to the front balcony and entertainers deck, this stunning room features timber-look flooring, split system air-conditioning, built-in display/TV cabinet and security screens.
- Rumpus is a great size room, located downstairs and offering true separation, it features tiled flooring, 2.5m high ceiling, space for a work from home area or study and access to the outdoor entertaining and pool areas.
- The covered balcony at the front of the home and adjoining entertainers deck commands an incredible position, overlooking the adjacent parkland and capturing the natural breezes that flow through the area. Featuring new modwood decking, this is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy what this amazing location has to offer.
- Paved outdoor entertaining area is overlooked by the upper-level balcony and is a great place to entertain friends and family. Conveniently positioned beside the homes in-ground swimming pool, this great outdoor area offers complete privacy.
- Double garage features double remote entry doors, internal access built-in work bench and storage shelving.
- Hardtop parking for a trailer, boat or caravan.
- Parkland located directly across the road
- 75m to bus stop – Hoffman Street
- 150m to Bisset Place Park
- 630m to McDowall State School
- 2.8km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 1.1km to Northside Christian College & North West Private Hospital
- 3km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 3.9km to Chermside Shopping Centre
- 10km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.4km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.