Just one of six luxury four-bedroom townhouses, the size, finishes and proportions give the ultimate luxury home feel. The property is perfectly positioned North to capture the morning sun as it rises over the coveted position within leafy McDowall. Backing on McDowall State School and designed with a family in mind, this private residence is the perfect place to call home.
- Luxe master suite
- Generously sized bedrooms
- Luxury open-plan living & dining
- Designer kitchen with black European appliances
- Ducted air-conditioning, Crimsafe & block-out blinds
- Natural timber style flooring & high quality carpet
- Covered ultra-private outdoor area
- Private low maintenance faux lawn with side access
Recently constructed this residence offers;
- Master bedroom is oversized & north facing with designer black details and neutral tones, quality carpet flooring, LED downlights, block-out roller blinds, 2.7m high ceilings and walk-through wardrobe with shelving & hanging space
- Additional bedrooms with neutral tones, quality carpet flooring, LED downlights, block-out roller blinds, privacy screens, 2.7m high ceiling, built-in mirrored wardrobe & ducted air-conditioning
- Master bedroom features a luxury ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, designer black fixtures, single vanity, large black framed mirror, rain shower head & handheld rose, black towel rails and soft-close toilet
- Main bathroom located upstairs services the additional bedrooms and feels luxurious with a bath, large floor to ceiling tiles, designer black fixtures, single vanity, large black framed mirror, shower over the bath with adjustable rose, black towel rail and soft-close toilet
- Toilet located in the laundry downstairs
Designer chefs kitchen
- Stone benches with breakfast bar island with waterfall edge, feature pendant lights, soft-close cabinetry & drawers, goose-neck tapware & double stainless-steel sink, euro dishwasher with black finish, 900mm Euro oven with stainless-steel & black finish, 900mm Euro touch ceramic induction cooktop
- The lounge and dining areas are north-facing and flow effortlessly overlooking the low maintenance backyard. The neutral wooden flooring is luxurious and is throughout the lower level. The sliding glass doors with Crimsafe provide access to the covered outdoor area
> Internal laundry with direct access to the outdoor clothesline and includes a third toilet to service the downstairs area of the home
> Keyless entry
> Secure remote garage with internal access
> NBN Ready
> Crimsafe & blinds & LED lighting
> Storage under the stairs
> 2700mm high ceilings
This stunning home is available for the first time. If you're looking for a low maintenance lifestyle home without compromise you need to inspect this luxury home at Keona Rise.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!