Recently purchased by a long-term investor, this modern home packs a punch. Designed with a large family in mind, the large open-plan living area flows directly to the covered patio and ultra-low maintenance fully-fenced yard. Located across the road is Martin Purcell park, the perfect place to exercise, kick a football or go for an afternoon stroll.
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Open-plan living/dining
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar & gas cooking
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans & security screens
- Secure garage with remote
- Fully fenced ultra-low maintenance yard
- NBN Ready
- Rainwater tank
- The master bedroom located at the front of the home features an ensuite, walk-in robe, ceiling fan, split system air-conditioning, standard lighting, carpet flooring, awning window with vertical blinds and curtains.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 located along the bedroom wing of the property offer carpet flooring, built-in robes, standard lighting and sliding windows with security screens & vertical blinds.
- The ensuite bathroom to the master offers single basin vanity with plenty of storage, wall mounted vanity mirror, shower with detachable showerhead, light & extractor, towel rail and toilet.
- The main bathroom offers single basin vanity with plenty of storage, wall mounted vanity mirror, bath, shower with detachable showerhead, light & extractor and separate toilet.
- Stone benchtops with breakfast bar in the central island20mm stone benchtops with built in breakfast bar, stainless-steel & glass rangehood, Euromaid 4 burner gas cooktop, Euromaid wall oven, Euromaid stainless-steel dishwasher, Dual basin stainless-steel sink, Water filter tap, tiled splashback, large extra-wide fridge cavity suitable for double door fridges
A multitude of living spaces:
- The open plan living & dining areas flow effortlessly to the kitchen and out to the low maintenance yard. The many windows and doors add to the expansive nature of this home featuring split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, tiled flooring, security screens, combination of sliding windows & sliding doors, vertical blinds and standard lighting throughout.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the covered patio teamed up with the fully fenced kid and pet friendly low maintenance yard encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends.
- Laundry featuring wash tub, linen cupboard and external access to the yard.
- Car accommodation for 2 vehicles thanks to the lockup garage with electric roller door & internal access.
Situated in walking distance to train services, shops and moments to the Uni, this will not last long.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!