This immaculately renovated double storey family home is located in McDowall's coveted Glendora Estate & sits on an elevated low maintenance block at the entrance to a quiet dead end street adjoining parkland. With walking trails, playground, basketball court and gym equipment all at your doorstep, it has everything your family will need.
- Level 510sqm block only meters from reserve
- Extensively renovated throughout including kitchen & 3 x bathrooms
- Multiple living areas to accommodate the whole family
- Amazing semi-enclosed outdoor living & entertaining
- Large fully fenced backyard, space for a pool. Good storage options
- Side access for trailer/camper/boat
- Close to parkland, schools & public transport
- McDowall State School catchment
- Council rates $428.28pq approx.
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes master bedroom. This beautiful room features renovated ensuite, carpeted flooring, large built-in-robe and ceiling fan.
- Bedrooms two and three are both great sized rooms featuring carpeted flooring, built-in-robes and ceiling fans.
- Bedroom four is another great size room featuring carpeted flooring and large built-in-robe.
- Bathroom one the homes main bathroom. This modern bathroom features tiled flooring, walk-in shower with rainfall and detachable showerheads, bath, single vanity with soft-close cabinetry, linen cupboard and a separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the elegant ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, walk-in shower, single vanity with soft-close cabinetry and toilet.
- Bathroom three is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, walk-in shower, single vanity with soft-close cabinetry and toilet.
The redesigned kitchen is a true masterpiece sharing a large open plan with the homes living, dining and outdoor areas. With direct access to the incredible outdoor entertaining area via bi-fold doors, its features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Stone benchtops
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Zip tap instant filtered boiling & chilled water
- Island bench with breakfast bar seating x4 & storage
- Built-in wine rack
- Servery to both the outdoor entertaining area & formal lounge
- Large plumbed fridge cavity
- Smeg cooktop and oven
- Double sink
- Abundance of storage and bench space
The home features living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge which is located at the front of the home, looking out over the beautiful tree-lined street. This great size, separate living area features tiled flooring and servery from the kitchen.
- Living room sits adjacent the homes dining area. With views out to the semi-enclosed outdoor entertaining area, it features tiled flooring and split system air-conditioning.
- The semi-enclosed entertaining area flows out from the kitchen and dining areas through bi-fold doors and is truly an incredible place to relax or entertain large groups of friends and family. Overlooking the spacious backyard with plenty of space for a pool, this covered outdoor space features a 2.9m high insulated ceiling, built-in BBQ, lots of bench space with room for a bar fridge, servery from the kitchen, ceiling fans, lighting, outdoor power and plantation shutters.
- Double garage features x1 remote entry door, internal access, large under-stair storage and external access.
- Side access with hardtop parking for a trailer, boat or camper.
- 35m to Reserve entrance
- 390m to Streisand Drive Park
- 460m to bus stop – Beckett Road
- 690m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.5km to McDowall State School
- 1.9km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.1km to Northside Christian College & North West Private Hospital
- 4km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 4.8km to Chermside Shopping Centre
- 11km to Brisbane CBD
- 13.3km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.