Boasting a cul-de-sac locale with a chic Hamptons inspired renovation, this will easily be one of the most sought after homes in QLD this week. Offering a huge family sized floorplan and manicured gardens with a North facing rear deck, this home is the ultimate entertainer and within walking distance to parks.
- Fully renovated with chic and class never seen in lowset homes
- North/South aspect with side access
- Ducted air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Quality European appliances
- Rich timber flooring throughout
- Stone benchtops throughout
- Walking distance to schools, shops & parks
- Walking distance to public transport
- 5 well-appointed bedrooms:
> The master is perfect for those who enjoy their own space, boasting ducted air-conditioning, plush carpet flooring, walk-in robe with custom internals, pendant plus down-lighting, ceiling fan, sliding windows with plantation shutters, wall shelf and a well-appointed ensuite.
> Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 feature ducted air-conditioning, plush carpet flooring, built-in robe, down-lighting, ceiling fan, sliding windows with plantation shutters and ornate cornicing
> Bedroom 5 is currently being used as a kids room but could be perfect as a home office with separate access from the side. This room enjoys ducted air-conditioning, plush carpet flooring, oyster lighting and sliding windows with plantation shutters.
- 2 bathrooms:
> The master ensuite features chic floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower with detachable showerhead, wall niche, dual basin 20mm stone topped floating vanity with plenty of storage, bank of mirror faced medicine cabinetry, down-lighting, heat/light/extractor, skylight, towel rack, towel hooks, awning window and toilet.
> The main bathroom features chic floor-to-ceiling tiles, bath, shower with detachable showerhead, single basin 20mm stone topped floating vanity with plenty of storage, mirror faced medicine cabinetry, down-lighting, heat/light/extractor, skylight, towel rack, awning window and separate toilet.
- Sleek contemporary chefs kitchen with:
> 40mm stone waterfall benchtops
> Laminex cabinetry
> Smeg stainless-steel gas cooktop
> Smeg recessed stainless-steel rangehood
> Smeg 600mm wall mounted oven
> Smeg stainless-steel dishwasher
> Double basin under mounted stainless-steel sink (kitchen)
> Over-sized bench with built-in breakfast bar
> Tiled splashback
> Extra-wide fridge cavity plumbed
> Pendant & down-lighting throughout
> Prime position overlooking the living, dining and outdoor entertaining spaces
- A multitude of living spaces:
> The open plan main living/dining areas located at the heart of the home flow effortlessly to the kitchen and through to the over-sized outdoor entertaining area. The light and contemporary colour scheme adds to the expansive nature of the home, featuring down-lighting, rich timber flooring, casement windows, plantation shutters and large glass bi-fold doors allowing access to the outdoor entertaining and yard.
> Located just off the bedroom wing is a study nook with custom cabinetry.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the gargantuan rear deck teamed up with the low maintenance landscaped gardens and fully fenced kid/pet friendly yard, encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle.
- The laundry located on the entry level features large wash tub, 20mm stone bench tops, custom cabinetry and separate access to the yard.
- Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with an extra-wide 2 car enclosed carport featuring electric roller door and outdoor lighting.
- Amenities near by:
> Public transport (bus stop) 374m
> Frederick Annand Park 377m
> Chermside Market Place 610m
> Craigslea State School 774m
> Craigslea State High School 774m
> Prince Charles Hospital 1.4km
> Westfield Chermside 1.43km
> Kedron Wavell Services Club 2km
> Public transport (train station - Geebung) 3.06km
- Short drive to:
> Airport 10km
> CBD 10.25km
- Council rates $498.08pq approx.
This will not last long, lowset and Hampton style homes are the most in demand kinds of properties so a fusion of the two will be highly coveted - move fast!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.