Situated in the heart of Nundah just seconds to Nundah Village, shops, transport and quality schools this immaculately renovated apartment has so much to offer with nothing to do but redirect your mail.
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with free-hanging vanity
- Modern kitchen with stone benches
- Open plan living/dining
- Private balcony
- Tandem garage with built-in laundry
- Just seconds to Nundah Village, restaurants and cafes
- Walking distance to schools and trains
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring, ceiling fan and white roll down block out blinds
- Bedroom 2 with built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring and white roll down block out blind
Modern bathroom with walk-in shower, wall-hung vanity with storage, toilet and large mirror
- Open plan living with white gloss tiles flowing effortlessly to the balcony and includes white roll down block out blinds.
- The central kitchen has been finished with loads of bench space, stainless steel dishwasher, stainless steel rangehood, 4 Burner gas cooktop, electric oven, pantry and plenty of storage space
- Internal laundry located in the garage
- This home has it all including the highly covered TWO car accommodation with storage (tandum).
There is nothing better than waking up on a Sunday morning and taking just seconds to walk to the farmers markets or knowing if you sleep in on a weekday the train station is less than a minute from your doorstep. This super central location is only rivalled by the incredible quality renovation this inner city pad has enjoyed.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!