This beautifully kept home is located in a highly desirable pocket of Bridgeman Downs. Set on a level block just seconds to acres of parkland, kid friendly playgrounds, walking trails and dog park. With its functional layout, spacious living areas and private outdoor entertaining area, this amazing home is sure to suit families of all shapes and sizes.
- Level 800sqm block with space for a pool
- Short walk to kilometres of parkland
- Amazing potential
- Private outdoor living
- Large fully fenced yard with garden shed
- Double gate side access for trailer, boat or caravan
- Close to parkland, schools & public transport
- McDowall State School catchment
- Council rates $448.89pq approx.
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom. This bedroom features ensuite, timber-look flooring, walk-in-robe, ceiling fan and access to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Bedroom two is a large, double room, that could easily be converted back into two separate bedrooms (was previously 2 bedrooms), and features separate study/living space, timber-look flooring, built-in-robes and ceiling fans, this would be the perfect room for a teenager or second living room.
- Bedroom three is another large room. This unique bedroom features a secondary room that could be utilized as a study or dressing room, living area or large walk-in-robe, and also features timber-look flooring, cupboard with built-in shelving and ceiling fans.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom. This bathroom features tiled flooring, large shower over bath combo, single vanity and a seperate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The centrally located kitchen shares an open plan with the home's living and dining areas. Its features include:
- Timber-look flooring
- Stone benchtops
- Breakfast bar seating x4
- Electric cooktop
- Double sink
- Abundance of storage and bench space
The home features beautifully private living, dining and entertaining areas meeting all the family's needs including:
- Living and dining areas which share an open plan with the home's kitchen. Looking out across the outdoor entertaining area, this large space features timber-look flooring, split-system air-conditioning and ceiling fans and access to the outdoor entertainers area.
- The private entertaining area at the rear of the home flows out from the home's living, dining area and master bedroom and overlooks the expansive private backyard.
- Double garage features, internal access, large built-in storage cupboard and exterior access to the side yard via the homes laundry.
- 30m to parkland
- 490m to bus stop – Beckett Road
- 550m to local shops
- 2.7km to McDowall State School
- 3.2km to Northside Christian College & North West Private Hospital
- 3.4km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 3.7km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 4km to Westfield Chermside
- 12km Brisbane CBD
- 12.3km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.