Absolutely unique, this enchanting family home offers luxury living across a generous floorplan designed to take in the view from its elevated position overlooking bushland reserve. This beautifully appointed home offers everything that you could want including spacious open plan living, double garage, private outdoor living and pool.
- Elevated 804sqm block overlooking reserve
- 5kw solar, security system & new heat pump hot water system
- Freshly painted interior & new carpets
- Sprawling open plan living
- Private outdoor living & in-ground swimming pool
- Low maintenance landscaped yard with dream cubby house
- Double gate side access for trailer, boat or camper
- McDowall State School catchment
- Council rates $474.77pq approx.
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes beautiful master bedroom. Enjoying a great outlook over the private front yard and features ensuite, carpeted flooring, walk-in-robe, split system air-conditioning, 2.7m high ceiling and roll-down blinds.
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all good size rooms and feature carpeted flooring, built-in-robes and roll-down blinds.
- Bedroom five is located at the front of the home, overlooking the peaceful tree-lined street and reserve beyond. This large room features carpeted flooring, 2.7m high ceiling, stacker plantation doors and roll-down blinds.
- Bathroom one the homes stunningly renovated main bathroom. This exquisite bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, separate deep-soaker bath, single vanity with soft-close cabinetry and a separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity, toilet and access to the side yard.
The beautiful kitchen shares a large, light-filled open space with the home’s living and meals area and looks out over the covered outdoor entertaining area and bushland reserve beyond. Its features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Soft-close drawers
- Dual ovens
- Electric cooktop
- Filtered water tap
- Double sink
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
The home features living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family’s needs including:
- Living and meals areas shares a large open plan with the home’s kitchen. Filled with an abundance of natural light through the many surrounding windows, this huge space features tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning and access to the outdoor entertaining and pool areas.
- Formal lounge and dining room are separated from the home’s main living area, perfect for those intimate gatherings or just to escape and spend some quiet time alone. These rooms feature carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning and access to the backyard.
- The private, covered entertaining area at the rear of the home flows out from the home’s main living area and overlooks the beautiful in-ground swimming pool and bushland reserve. Featuring lighting and outdoor power, this is the perfect setting if you enjoy spending time outdoors in the privacy of your own oasis.
- Double garage with single remote entry door and split system air-conditioning.
- 45m to Reserve entrance
- 420m to bus stop – Beckett Road
- 735m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.6km to McDowall State School
- 2km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.2km to Northside Christian College & North West Private Hospital
- 4.0km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 4.7km to Westfield Chermside
- 11.2km Brisbane CBD
- 13.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Home’s with potential like this don’t become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.