Situated in a quiet pocket of McDowall, this large home is a short walk to the park, just moments to shops, McDowall State School and public transport. Fully fenced and split over two levels, this family friend home comes with bedrooms & bathrooms on each level!
- Elevated 612sqm block with great views
- Renovated kitchen & bathrooms
- Spacious open plan living
- Great backyard with large outdoor entertaining area
- Sparkling in-ground pool, Water tanks x2
- Fully fenced low maintenance and private yard
- McDowall State School catchment
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's master bedroom and features polished timber flooring, split system air conditioner, ceiling fan, built-in-robe and private access to the front balcony.
- Bedroom two overlooks the spacious backyard and pool area and features new carpeted flooring, split system air conditioner and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom three features polished timber flooring, ceiling fan and built-in-robe.
- Bedroom four is located downstairs it features tiled flooring.
Two renovated bathrooms
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, large shower over bath with shower curtain, exhaust fan/light combo, double vanity with stone bench top, floor to ceiling tiles and toilet.
- Bathroom two is located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity exhaust fan/light combo and toilet.
The recently renovated kitchen shares an open plan with the home's spacious living and meals areas making entertaining a breeze. Overlooking the spacious backyard and beautiful pool area, its features include:
- Polished timber flooring
- Black stone benchtops
- Island bench with stone benchtop, waterfall edges & feature light
- Breakfast bar seating x3
- 4 burner gas cooktop
- Dual sink
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Living room and meals area that share a large open plan with the home's kitchen. With access to both the front balcony and large rear entertainer's deck via French doors, this large room features polished timber flooring, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Multipurpose room, located downstairs, makes the perfect living area for the home's forth bedroom and features tiled flooring and split system air-conditioning.
- Outdoor entertaining deck is accessed from the living room via French doors. This large covered outdoor area overlooks the spacious back yard and pool area.
- Sparkling in-ground pool is surrounded by timber decking, with water feature and a covered sitting area by the pools edge to relax and watch the kids play.
- Double garage with remote entry doors.
- 226m to Bisset Place Park
- 450m to McDowall State School
- 775m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 870m to Raven Street Reserve
- 965m to North West private Hospital
- 995m to Northside Christian College
- 1.7km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.75km to The Prince Charles Hospital & St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside
- 3.65km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.5km to Brisbane CBD
- 12.3km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!