This beautiful near new home is walk-in ready with nothing to be done but move in and enjoy. Fusing crisp lines and seamless living, this spacious home is waiting for its new owner to fall in love. Situated on a low maintenance block in an elevated position, within walking distance to parkland and public transport, this stunning family home nails the brief!
- 382sqm low maintenance block with irrigation system
- Built in 2017
- Steel frame construction
- Large open plan living
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Private outdoor living & entertaining
- Security system & security mesh screens on lower level
- Council rates $416.69pq approx.
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes large master bedroom. This beautiful room features ensuite, bamboo flooring, huge walk-in-robe with back-lit wall mirror, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan and roll-down blinds.
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all good size rooms featuring bamboo flooring, built-in-robes, ducted air-conditioning and roll-down blinds.
- Bedroom five is a large room overlooking the tree-lined street. This light-filled bedroom could also be utilized as an additional living space and features bamboo flooring, ceiling fan, ducted air-conditioning and roll-down blinds.
- Bathroom one the homes main bathroom. This modern bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, bath, single vanity and a separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the beautiful ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower with rainfall & detachable showerheads, deep-soaker bath, double his & hers vanity, plantation shutters and separate toilet.
- Powder room is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, single vanity and toilet.
The stunningly presented kitchen shares a large open plan with the homes living and dining area. Its features include:
- Bamboo flooring
- 40mm stone benchtops
- Island bench with breakfast bar seating x5
- 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Walk-in pantry
- Double sink with pull-out mixer tap
- Abundance of storage and bench space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family’s needs including:
- Living and dining areas share a large open plan with the home’s kitchen and flows effortlessly out to the private outdoor entertaining area via large glass stacker doors. This cavernous living area features bamboo flooring, 2.7m high ceiling with integrated speakers, ducted air-conditioning and stainless ceiling fan.
- Media room is a separate living space that features bamboo flooring, ducted air-conditioning, built-in TV/display cabinet and access to the side yard.
- The semi-enclosed entertaining area flows out from the home’s living and dining areas through large glass stacker doors and is truly an incredible place to relax in the privacy of this modern oasis. This covered outdoor space features a 2.7m high ceiling, ceiling fan, lighting, integrated speakers and outdoor power, while overlooking the lush, low-maintenance backyard with landscaped gardens, Astro turf and sundeck.
- Double garage features a single remote entry door, epoxy flooring, internal access, large built-in storage cupboard and additional storage options.
- 28m to bus stop – Kidgell Street
- 50m to Byrd Park
- 370m to Everton Park State High School
- 800m to Queen of Apostles Primary School
- 880m to Everton Plaza Shopping Mall
- 1.3km to Stafford City Shopping Mall
- 1.7km to Northside Christian College & North West Private Hospital
- 2.3km to Padua College
- 2.9km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 7.4km to Brisbane CBD
- 11.9km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Home’s with potential like this don’t become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.