Super liveable as is, or knock down and rebuild, this fantastic post-war home boasts charm from a bygone era. Positioned in the sought-after area of Geebung, this generous parcel of land is just a stroll to parkland, schools, transport and cafes.
- The ideal starter close to acres of recreational parkland
- Walk to St Kevin's & Geebung State School
- Walk to Geebung RSL and Geebung Bowls Club
- Public transport (bus or train) close by
- Huge block with low maintenance yard
- Air-conditioned living
- Rich timber flooring throughout
- Huge under house storage
- Council rates $474.26pq approx.
- 3 bedrooms:
> The master is a light-filled space offering rich timber flooring, curtains, ceiling fan, oyster lighting, built-in-robe, casement windows and flyscreens.
> Bedrooms 2 and 3 feature rich timber flooring, curtains, ceiling fan with in-built light, built-in-robe, casement windows, security bars and flyscreens.
- Bathroom and laundry:
> The well-appointed main bathroom located in the heart of the home features a shower and separate bath, vanity with plenty of storage, vanity mirror, towel rail, light/extractor, louvre window. The separate toilet is located near the laundry.
> The laundry has access to the rear deck and yard through a popular dutch door.
- Kitchen features:
> Open plan to dining area
> Chef upright oven and electric cooktop
> Double stainless-steel basins
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
> Laminate cabinetry
> Casement windows with security bars
> Extra-wide fridge space
> The lounge living area flows effortlessly to the kitchen/ dining space and through French doors to the generous covered rear deck. Featuring rich timber flooring, casement windows, glass French doors, Fujitsu split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan, and pendant-lighting.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze year-round thanks to the covered entertaining area located at the rear of the home. The rear deck features, outdoor lighting, and access to the large fully fenced back yard making it perfect for kids and pets.
- A secure garage provides car accommodation for one plus there's provision for additional off street parking.
- Amenities nearby:
> Kath Bollard Park 86m
> Public transport (bus stop Copperfield St) 154m
> Downfall creek bike and walking paths 198m
> Public transport (train station Geebung) 416m
> Geebung State School 444m
> St. Kevin's Primary School 559m
> Local shops 650m
> Kid Space Parkland 1.29km
> Chermside Shopping centre 1.5km
- Short drive to:
> Airport 8.2km
> CBD 11.1km
Do we really need to say move fast? Probably not, but when 11 Piccadilly Street sold before the first open homes, we would be doing you a disservice if we didn't remind you our super genuine owners will sell in a flash!