This beautifully kept lowset home is located in a highly desirable pocket of McDowall. Set on a level block just seconds to parkland featuring BBQ picnic area and kid friendly playground. With its functional layout, spacious living areas and private outdoor entertaining area, this amazing home is sure to suit families of all shapes and sizes.
- Generous 693sqm block
- Multiple living to accommodate the whole family
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Private outdoor living & entertaining
- NBN connected, solar hot water system & water tank plumbed to laundry
- Close to parkland, schools & public transport
- McDowall State School catchment
- Council rates $542.34pq approx.
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes master bedroom. Enjoying a great outlook over the peaceful tree-lined street, this bedroom features ensuite, carpeted flooring, walk-in-robe, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom two features carpeted flooring, built-in-robe and split system air-conditioning.
- Bedroom three features carpeted flooring, built-in-robe, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Bathroom one the homes main bathroom. This bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, separate 'spa' bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single and toilet.
The beautiful kitchen shares a large, light-filled open space with the home's living and meals area and looks out over the covered outdoor entertaining area. Its features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Stone benchtops
- Soft close drawers
- Breakfast bar seating x5
- Induction cooktop
- Double sink
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Living and meals areas shares an open plan with the home's kitchen. Filled with an abundance of natural light through the many surrounding windows, this great space features tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning and access to the covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Formal lounge room is located at the front of the home. This spacious room overlooks the outdoor entertaining area and features carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioning, built-in display cabinet.
- The private, covered entertaining area flows out from the home's living room. Combined with a good amount of yard, this is the perfect setting if you enjoy spending time outdoors in the privacy of your own home. There is also a large garden Gazebo located in the back garden for those summer days entertaining.
- Detached double garage with remote entry doors and storage space.
- 50m to Gum Nut Nook Park
- 185m to bus stop – Beckett Road
- 250m to Sunset Place Park
- 580m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 680km to McDowall State School
- 1.2km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 1.3km to Northside Christian College & North West Private Hospital
- 3.8km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 4.7km to Westfield Chermside
- 10.4km Brisbane CBD
- 13.2km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.