Superbly renovated this cottage blends post-war charm with everyday modern conveniences. From the stunning kitchen, beautiful bathroom to the large entertaining deck this house is one you must inspect and an enviable location just 17m from the Wavell Heights border and minutes to Burnie Bray Park.
- Generously sized bedrooms
- Polished timber floors and carpeted bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with feature tiles
- Classic cottage features
- Multiple air-conditioners & ceiling fans
- Laundry with additional storage
- Low maintenance fully fenced backyard
Three spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom located in the heart of the home with carpet flooring, ceiling fan, split system air-conditioner, window furnishings and built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom two is located at the back of the home and has direct access to the deck. The bedroom features carpet flooring, ceiling fan, split system air-conditioner, roller blinds and a built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom three is located at the front of the home with carpet flooring, VJ walls, ceiling fan and roller blinds
The bathroom features a neutral colour palette with floor to ceiling tiles, feature hexagon tiled wall, wall hung vanity with two drawers, stone benchtop, feature pendant light, round mirror and toilet
The open plan living area flows directly into the kitchen with an island bench. The cottage gives a cozy feel with polished timber floors and VJ walls. Downlights and a split system air-conditioner complete this room.
The modern chefs' kitchen features stone benches with breakfast bar, feature pendant light, VJ walls, polished timber floors, 4 burner gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, large family size pantry & storage cupboard with direct access to the back deck
Overlooking the low-maintenance backyard you'll find the entertainers deck with shades/screens. The low maintenance yard is low maintenance by design and perfect for a game of cricket or afternoon tiggy.
Secure laundry with additional storage space at the back of the home.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!