Located on the top floor of this small quiet complex is a beautifully fully renovated cozy fresh apartment. The quality of the finishes is exceptional with the kitchen being the first wow moment, stone benchtop, loads of storage and cupboards. If you're looking to level up your apartment, this is the one you've been waiting for…
- Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Top floor with ceiling fans & screens
- Beautiful kitchen with new (everything)
- Modern bathroom with designer tiles
- Laundry located in the bathroom
- Wood-look flooring & new carpet
- Dual entrance halls
- Large garage with storage area
- Open-plan living
The open plan living area is the perfect place t shut out the world and enjoy some relaxation time. Fresh paintwork, wood-look timber flooring, blinds, ceiling fan with light flowing to the outdoor patio
Beautifully finished with stone benches, wood-look cabinetry, dishwasher, bosch electric oven and cooktop, rangehood and lux designer tiles
- Bedrooms features crisp white walls, roller blinds, security screens, a ceiling fan with light and a built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom is one of kind with the same luxe designer tiles from the kitchen a larger wall-hung vanity with storage and a stone benchtop and mirror. Inside the walk-in frameless shower, the hand-held shower rose a large mirror ad
- The laundry is well designed to sit out of the way with enough room for a large washing machine and clothes basket
- Small balcony with views to the park
- Large for two vehicles and storage area
- Access from either stairwell through the front and rear door
- Linen closet
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!