Boasting irreplaceable views at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac yet seconds to shops, cafes, schools and more, this masterfully crafted contemporary abode has fused modern living whilst taking full advantage of the Queensland climate and lifestyle. This home is the ultimate entertainer, yet offers huge versatility with a flexible floorplan.
- Glistening in-ground saltwater pool
- 7,500L water tank
- 5Kw solar system (11 panel)
- Fujitsu ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Large 4 car garage with additional lockup parking
- Chefs kitchen
- Views of Stradbroke & the Gateway Bridge
- Views of Mount Gravatt & city glimpses
- Council rates $557.04pq approx.
- 4 well-appointed bedrooms:
> Located on the top level the master is perfect for those who enjoy their own space, boasting rich timber flooring, extra-high ceiling, walk-in robe, down-lighting, ceiling fan and sliding windows with double sheer blackout curtains.
> Located on the top level, the king-size bedroom 2 also enjoys built-in-robes, rich timber flooring, extra-high ceilings, down-lighting, ceiling fan, and double sash windows with double sheer curtains.
> Located on the bottom level, bedrooms 3 and 4 are king-size spacious rooms boasting built-in-robes, rich timber flooring, extra-high ceilings, ceiling fans and sliding windows with double sheer curtains.
- 3 chic bathrooms:
> The main bathroom located on the top level features chic floor-to-ceiling tiles, spacious shower with detachable showerhead, single basin vanity with plenty of storage, large mirror above vanity, extractor/heat/light combo, towel rack, sliding window, roller blind and combined toilet.
> The second bathroom located on the entry level features chic floor-to-ceiling tiles, large walk in shower with raindrop and detachable showerheads, bath, single basin vanity with plenty of storage, framed vanity mirror, extractor/heat/light combo, double towel racks with hook, sliding window and separate toilet.
> The master ensuite located on the top level features large frameless shower with dual showerheads (detachable + monsoon), floor to ceiling tiles, large floating vanity with plenty of storage, framed vanity mirror with above lighting, extractor/heat/light combo, double towel rack, hand towel racks, extra-high ceilings, shutters with frosted glass and combined toilet.
- Chefs kitchen with:
> stone benchtops
> Stainless-steel rangehood
> Neff 4 burner cooktop
> Neff 600mm wall mounted oven
> Neff 600mm wall mounted steam oven
> Neff dishwasher matched to cabinetry
> Double basin stainless-steel sink
> Over-sized island bench with built-in breakfast bar
> Tiled splashback
> Laminate cabinetry
> Extra-wide fridge cavity (suitable for double door fridges)
> Prime position overlooking the living, dining & outdoor entertaining spaces
> Pendant & down-lighting
> Rich timber flooring
> Sliding windows
- A multitude of living spaces inside and out:
> The open plan main living/dining areas located at the heart of the home flow effortlessly to the kitchen and through to the dual top level indoor/outdoor entertaining areas. The light and contemporary colour scheme adds to the expansive nature of the home, featuring down-lighting, rich timber flooring and sliding windows with remote controlled black out blinds.
> Located on the bottom level is the secondary living area boasting views of the pool/lower deck featuring a built-in kitchenette, rich timber flooring, down-lights and a sliding door leading to the deck.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the many options this property provides, from the large upstairs deck boasting city glimpses, Gateway and Stradbroke views, glass/timber railing, outdoor ceiling fan, lighting and power point, leading down to the covered rear deck featuring outdoor lighting, glass/timber rails, complimented by the glistening in-ground pool. The landscaped gardens and fully fenced kid/pet friendly yard encapsulate everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle.
- The laundry located on the entry level features wash tub, laminate bench tops, custom cabinetry, walk-in storage space and separate access to the yard/clothes line.
- Secure car accommodation for 4 thanks to the extra-wide + extra-deep garage featuring electric roller door. Additional 3 car secure parking is available on the property thanks to the electric gate and freshly painted large driveway.
- Amenities nearby:
> Robinson Rd Market Place 500m
> Public transport (bus stop) 750m
> Aspley East State Primary School 950m
> Marchant Park & walking tracks 1.1km
> Aspley Hypermarket 1.5km
> Aspley State High School 2km
> Public transport (Zillmere train station) 2.5km
> Westfield Chermside 2.8km
- Short drive to:
> CBD 13.1km
> Airport 14.8km
With views of Stradbroke, the Gateway Bridge, Mount Gravatt and city glimpses plus a floorplan that can host any family, this ultra-rare contemporary will not last long so move fast.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.