Black is the new black and this sophisticated renovation takes full advantage of its trophy home locale. Boasting panoramic city views and 2 levels of living that makes any resident feel like they've escaped to a brand new hotel thanks to the super generous bathrooms on both levels, this home needs to be seen in person.
- Masterfully renovated
- Uninterrupted city views
- Huge entertaining possibilities
- Super sleek contemporary design
- Close to parks, shops & schools
- Chefs kitchen with Omega appliances
- NBN Connected
- Trussed ceiling throughout top level
- Council rates $577.62pq approx.
- 4 light-filled bedrooms:
> The master located on the top level is perfect for those who enjoy their own space, with trussed ceilings, hybrid timber flooring, ceiling fan with light combo, extra-large walk-in-robe, ensuite, pendant lighting, curtains and double French doors with access to top deck.
> Bedroom 2 located on the lower level features, timber flooring, ceiling fan with light, down-lighting, sliding windows and curtains.
> Bedroom 3 located on the lower level features timber flooring, ceiling fan with light, built-in-robe and sliding door with access to lower deck.
> Bedroom 4 located on the lower level features timber flooring, ceiling fan with light, mirrored built-in-robe, curtains and sliding door with access to lower deck.
- 2 well-appointed bathrooms:
> The two-way/ensuite to the master boasts a huge shower with dual detachable and rain drop showerheads, separate bath, dual basin vanity, plenty of under vanity storage with soft close hinges, two framed vanity mirrors, six rail towel rack, down-lighting, exhaust fan, trussed ceiling, tiled flooring awning windows and toilet.
> The main bathroom features a shower with detachable and rain drop showerheads, separate bath, single basin floating vanity with storage underneath, framed vanity mirror, terrazzo tiled flooring, two dual towel racks, awning window with electric roller blinds, down-lighting, exhaust fan and combined toilet.
- Kitchen which joins seamlessly to the main living, dining and entertaining areas of the home:
> 2x Omega 600mm stainless-steel ovens
> Omega 5 burner gas stainless-steel cooktop
> Omega rangehood
> Omega stainless-steel dishwasher
> Limestone benchtops
> Single undermount sink
> Limestone splashback
> Laminate kitchen cabinet
> Extra-wide fridge cavity
> Pendant and undercabinet lighting
> Hybrid timber flooring
> Exposed black hardwood timber trusses
- Living/entertaining spaces inside and out:
> The open plan main living/dining areas located on the top level of the home flow effortlessly to the kitchen and through to the top deck. The contemporary colour scheme adds to the expansive nature of the home, featuring ceiling fan with light, sconce and pendant lighting, hybrid timber flooring, hardwood exposed truss ceilings, large glass sliding door and fixed windows.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the dual covered decks boasting uninterrupted city views, painted decking, outdoor lighting, as well as the large semi enclosed concrete patio located directly below the lower level deck, encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle.
- Car accommodation for 2 vehicles thanks to the double carport and the additional on street parking.
- Amenities near by:
> Public transport (bus stop) 290m
> Keong Park 900m
> Stafford City Shopping Centre 1.3km
> Stafford Heights State School 1.3km
> Kedron Brook Bike Paths 1.8km
> Prince Charles Hospital 2.6km
> Everton Plaza - new dining and shopping precinct 2.8km
> North West Private Hospital 3.2km
> Public transport (Alderley train station) 3.3km
> Chermside Shopping Centre 4km
- Short drive to:
> Airport 10.8km
> CBD 9.5km
Make no mistake, our genuine seller is on the market and can accommodate a short settlement if needed so move fast to inspect!