Located 250m to the Aspley border, this meticulously crafted federation residence fuses all the of the character of yesteryear with the modern conveniences of today. Originally built for Frank Weston back in 1903, this founding house of the street is nestled on 637sqm grounds with unrivalled street presence – welcome to the Weston Residence.
- 5.5KW Solar System (20 panel)
- Split system air-conditioning
- 3000L water tank
- Large flexible family floorplan
- VJ Walls
- Walking distance to schools and parks
- Multitude of public transport close by
- Large parking capacity
- Council rates $396.09pq approx.
- 6 light-filled bedrooms:
> Located on the lower level the master is perfect for those who enjoy their own space, boasting access to the two-way bathroom, Mitsubishi air-conditioning, carpet flooring, built-in robes, ornate lighting, ceiling fan, sash windows, and a combination of curtains and roller blinds.
> Located on the lower level is bedroom 2 featuring built-in-robe, vinyl flooring, standard lighting, ceiling fan and sash windows with roller blinds.
> Located on the lower level is bedroom 3 featuring carpet flooring, down-lighting, ceiling fan and sash windows with curtains.
> Located on the entry level bedrooms 4 and 5 enjoy VJ panelling, rich timber flooring, standard lighting, ceiling fans, built-in robes and sash windows.
> Located on the entry level bedroom 6 enjoys VJ panelling, rich timber flooring, standard lighting, ceiling fan and sash window with roman blinds.
- 2 period bathrooms:
> The main bathroom located on the entry level features a shower over original bath with raindrop showerhead, single pedestal basin vanity, large vanity mirror, extractor/light, towel rack, sash window, VJ panelling, storage cupboard and toilet.
> The 2-way bathroom located on the lower level features a shower with detachable showerhead, single pedestal basin vanity, large vanity mirror, extractor/light, towel rack, sash window, storage cupboard and toilet.
- Chefs kitchen with:
> 40mm stone benchtops
> 2Pac shaker cabinetry
> Blanco 4 burner gas cooktop
> Blanco 600mm wall mounted oven
> Blanco stainless-steel rangehood
> AEG stainless-steel drawer dishwasher
> Double basin stainless-steel sink
> Over-sized island bench with built-in breakfast bar
> Tiled splashback
> VJ Walls
> Prime position overlooking the living, and dining spaces
> Pendant and down-lighting
> Rich timber flooring
- A multitude of living spaces inside and out:
> The open plan main living/dining areas located at the heart of the home flow effortlessly to the kitchen and through to the upstairs living areas. The light and contemporary colour scheme adds to the expansive nature of the home, featuring VJ walls, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, down-lighting, rich timber flooring, and a bank of bi-folding windows with retractable flyscreens to completely open up the living area.
> Located at the entrance of the home is the formal living and dining areas. Both areas feature extra-high ceilings, VJ walls, pendant lighting, rich timber flooring, and sash windows with blinds.
> The third living area is located on the lower level which features extra-high ceilings, tiled flooring, a multitude of down-lights, ceiling fan, sash windows with blinds, security screens, and beautiful double French doors leading to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the many options this property provides from the large rear covered patio which features weather shades, outdoor lighting, ceiling fan and power point, leading to the landscaped fully fenced kid/pet friendly yard encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle. As well as the front stained deck boasting, privacy screens, lighting, and views of the lush landscaped gardens.
- The laundry located on the lower-level features wash tub, indoor retractable clothesline, large storage capacity and separate access to the carport area.
- Secure car accommodation for 3 thanks to the extra-wide secure garage and tandem carport. With the option for additional lock up parking thanks to the large driveway running alongside the house.
- Amenities near by:
> Public transport bus stop 550m
> Public transport train station - Zillmere 850m
> Aspley Leagues Club 850m
> Aspley State High School 950m
> Len Trezona Park 1km
> Zillmere State School 1.1km
> Robinson Rd Market Place 1.1km
> Aspley East State Primary School 1.4km
> Zillmere sports precinct PCYC, North Star Soccer, Eagles football 1.7km
> Marchant Park and walking tracks 1.7km
> Aspley Hypermarket 2.2km
> Westfield Chermside 3.5km
> Saint Joseph's Nudgee College 4.6 km
> Airport 14.7km
> CBD 13.9km
Our coast bound owners are out of here and this is an ultra-rare opportunity to own a Queenslander in the North so move fast!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.