Nestled into bushland and beside a beautiful park, this large, light-filled family home is located with a family-friendly cul-de-sac. The home, designed with a family in mind, is fully fenced and boasts multiple flexible living areas perfect for any growing family.
- Large light-filled home
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Separate dining area
- Covered alfresco area
- Ceiling fans and air-conditioning
- Quiet family-friendly cul-de-sac
- Security screens throughout
- Double garage with internal access
- Master bedroom features a large sliding glass door with security screens, vertical blinds, downlights, carpet flooring, ensuite & walk-in wardrobe
- Additional bedrooms feature downlights, carpet flooring, security screens, wardrobe & vertical blinds
The kitchen is well equipped with a dishwasher, breakfast bar, dual sinks, microwave space, electric cooktop and oven, rangehood, family size pantry, large fridge space and loads of cupboards.
- Large, light-filled and flexible. The main lounge room is the central hub of the home and provides are large flexible space with a ceiling fan and access to the dining area and outdoor area
- The second living area is private in its location but almost a wall of windows brings the outside in. With a large air-conditioner to service the whole area and ceiling fan, this carpeted area is the perfect place to work, relax or set up as a playroom for the kids
- The tiled dining area is the perfect dining area that flows directly to the covered outdoor area. The room features downlights, vertical blinds and security screens.
Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze with the large covered and ultra-private covered outdoor area
- The ensuite features a shower cubical, vanity with storage, large mirror, downlights, vertical blinds and a toilet
- The main bathroom features a shower over bath, large vanity with storage, exhaust fan, downlights and vertical blinds
Laundry is located within the secure garage
The double garage with internal features two roller doors (one remote) and loads of storage.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!