Everyone loves a massive balcony and this is one of the best you will see, offering sensational views and unrivalled living space, this vacant and ready to move in abode won't last long.
- Colossal size balcony
- Top floor living with plenty of privacy
- Freshly painted and new carpet throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Open plan living/dining
- Walking distance to shops & parks
- European laundry
- Visitor parking plus off-street parking available
- Council rates $430.40pq approx.
- Strata rates $798.75pq approx.
- 2 light-filled bedrooms:
> The master bedroom features an ensuite, carpet flooring, built-in mirrored robe, blinds, fly screens, sliding door to balcony and ceiling fan with in-built lighting.
> Bedroom 2 features carpet flooring, built-in mirrored robe, blinds, fly screens, sliding door to balcony and ceiling fan with in-built lighting.
- 2.5 bathrooms:
> The main bathroom features single basin vanity with plenty of storage, framed vanity mirror, towel rails, shower over bath, light/extractor combo and second wall mounted mirror.
> The ensuite to bedroom one features a single basin vanity with plenty of storage, framed vanity mirror, towel rails, shower, light/extractor combo and toilet.
> Conveniently located off the main living area is the separate European style powder room/laundry.
- The spacious open kitchen features:
> Bellini 4 burner electric cooktop
> Stainless-steel oven
> Stainless-steel rangehood
> Delonghi stainless-steel dishwasher
> Tiled splashback
> Stainless-steel dual basin sink
> Laminex benchtops
> Laminex cabinetry
> Tonnes of bench + cupboard space
> Fridge cavity
> Sky light allowing plenty of natural light
> The lounge/dining area located at the heart of the home boasts split-system air-conditioning, tiled flooring, oyster lighting, large glass sliding doors leading to the balcony offering a seamless flow of living space.
- European laundry:
> The European inspired laundry offers a washtub, tiled splash back, tiled flooring, sky light and toilet.
- The large balcony encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle and offers uncapped potential from entertaining purposes to relaxing/unwinding with family and friends. It boasts tiled flooring, hardwood bar, privacy screens, and sliding door access from the lounge and bedrooms one and two.
- Car accommodation for 1 thanks to the secure garage with electric gates, lock up storage, visitor complex parking as-well-as additional off street parking available.
- Amenities near by:
> Public transport (bus stop) 88m
> Boyd Park & walking tracks 277m
> Nundah Library 441m
> Public transport (train station Nundah) 605m
> Mary Mackillop College 661m
> Local Shops (Nundah Village) 686m
> Saint Joseph's School 712m
> Wavell Heights State High School 1.94km
> Wavell Heights State School 2.06km
> Westfield Chermside 2.8km
> Airport 5.13km
> CBD 8.5km
Vacant and ready to move into, this will be snapped up in no time.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.