Renovated storybook cottage with character & charm
This enchanting and stunningly renovated character home is located in a quiet and peaceful tree lined street and is sure to get your heart & imagination racing. With a striking fairy-tale A-frame design, it has been extensively renovated with modern finishes and an amazing outdoor living area that takes advantage of the homes elevated breeze catching position overlooking bushland.
- Elevated 627sqm block, space for additional vehicles or caravan/boat
- Extensive modern renovations including kitchen & bathroom
- Spacious open-plan living with soaring ceilings
- 4.7kw solar power with Fronius inverter & gas hot water
- Large entertainer's deck with incredible views
- Spacious fully fenced pet friendly yard with lots of space for a pool
- Large green house & water tank with pump
- McDowall State School catchment, close to public transport
- Council rates $453.31pq approx.
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes beautiful master bedroom. Located upstairs, boasting a beautiful raked cathedral-style ceiling up to 3.4m, this bedroom features timber flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and Juliette balcony.
- Bedroom two is located on the ground level featuring carpeted flooring, built-in-robe and roll-down blinds.
- Bedroom three is a large room on the ground level featuring carpeted flooring, 3m high raked ceiling and dual roll-down blinds.
- The homes spacious new bathroom is absolutely stunning! Featuring tiled flooring, wet room style walk-in shower with rainfall & detachable showerheads, separate deep-soaker free standing bath, single vanity with soft-close cabinetry, custom black tapware, floor-to-ceiling tiles and toilet. This bathroom is also wheel chair friendly.
- Powder room is conveniently located upstairs next to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, single vanity and toilet.
The masterfully created, modern new kitchen shares a large open plan with the homes meals and living area. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Stone benchtops
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Breakfast bar seating x5
- 900mm freestanding cooktop/oven
- Plumbed fridge space
- Double sink with extendable mixer tap
- Smeg dishwasher
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
- USB port/power point
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Lounge and meals area share a spacious open plan with the homes kitchen and flows out onto the large entertainers deck. Filled with an abundance of natural light, this great space features tiled flooring, 3.3m high raked ceiling, ceiling fan, LED lighting and wall mounted surround sound speakers.
- Living room is located upstairs with the master bedroom, making it a perfect parents retreat, home office, potential 4th bedroom or kids playroom. It features timber flooring, raked cathedral style ceiling up to 3.4m high and split system air-conditioning.
- The private, covered entertainers deck flows out from the homes living area and enjoys incredible treetop views from its elevated location. Capturing the amazing breezes that flow throughout the region, it is the perfect setting for enjoying our beautiful QLD summer!
- Laundry is located in the garage and features tiled flooring, wash tub, beautiful timber benchtop and cupboard storage with soft-close cabinetry and custom laundry chute from upstairs.
- Secure double garage with double remote doors.
- 185m to Parkland
- 245m to bus stop – Hoffman Street
- 390m to Bisset Place Park
- 580m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 890m to McDowall State School
- 1.3km to Northside Christian College and North West Private Hospital
- 2km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2.9km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 3.7km to Westfield Chermside
- 9.8km Brisbane CBD
- 12.3km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.