Situated in the heart of Fitzgibbon surrounded by lush parkland and in walking distance to Carseldine train station, local shops and schools. This dual-level terrace home boats a quality of fixture and finish reserved for only those in trendy pockets such as Teneriffe, yet this affordable home's style and sleek feel is only matched by its locale.
- Three generously sized bedrooms
- Air-conditioning, security screens & ceiling fans
- Modern bathrooms and powder room
- Light-filled kitchen with gas cooking
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Private fully-fenced courtyard
- NBN Fibre premises
- Single remote garage
- Three spacious bedrooms
> Master bedroom with his and her walk-in-wardrobes, ceiling fan, air-conditioning, white timber Venetian blinds and ensuite
> Bedroom two is the perfect office or guest room offering a built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and white timber Venetian blinds
> Bedroom three is the same size as the master bedroom and offers built-in-wardrobe, white timber Venetian blinds and ceiling fan
- 2.5 Bathrooms
> The main bathroom is located upstairs near the third bedroom and offers large bath, shower with adjustable rose, single vanity and combined toilet
> Ensuite off the master bedroom offers a large shower with adjustable rose, single vanity and combined toilet
> Powder room located downstairs off the laundry for convenience of the living area and entertaining
- Open plan light-filled lounge and dining area with block-out and translucent roller blinds, security screens, tiled flooring, panel glide blind on sliding glass door, split-system air-conditioner and downlights
- Modern Kitchen with loads of storage, large fridge space, Bosch stainless steel dishwasher, Euromaid stainless steel 4 burner Gas cooktop, Euromaid stainless steel electric oven, stone benchtops, microwave storage (so there is no wasted bench space) and large pantry
- Covered entertainment with ceiling fan, vegie garden and courtyard
- Internal laundry with direct access to the clothesline area
- Single garage with extra depth for storage
- Storage under the stairs that can be accessed internally or from the garage
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!