This well presented single level family home is situated on an elevated 723sqm block in a quiet street. With its functional layout, spacious living areas and private outdoor entertaining area, along with its proximity to local parks, bushland reserve, schools and shops, this amazing family home is sure to impress!
- Elevated 723sqm block
- 4 great sized bedrooms including huge master with ensuite
- Spacious multiple living areas & plenty of storage
- Ducted air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Private outdoor entertaining area with amazing outlook
- Roof recently refurbished & repainted
- Fully fenced pet friendly yard with side access
- Close to public transport, schools & shops
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's expansive master bedroom. Located at the rear of the home with its own private access to the backyard, this bedroom features carpeted flooring, ensuite and walk-in-robe.
- Bedrooms two, three & four are all great size rooms featuring carpeted flooring and built-In-robes.
- The home's main bathroom features tiled flooring, shower, bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The home's large kitchen is centrally located making access to all living areas of the home a breeze. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Walk-in pantry
- Huge fridge space
- 4 element electric cooktop
- Double sink
- Bosch stainless-steel dishwasher
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- Formal lounge and dining rooms share a large, combined space at the front of the home, perfect for entertaining friends and family.
- Living room conveniently shares a large open space with the home's kitchen and features tiled flooring and access to the covered outdoor entertaining area.
- The private, covered outdoor entertaining area flows out from the home's living room and enjoys incredible treetop views from its elevated location. Capturing the amazing breezes that flow throughout the region with its north-eastly aspect, it is the perfect setting for enjoying our beautiful QLD summer!
- Secure double garage with single remote door and internal access.
- 110m to bus stop – Albany Forest Drive
- 175m to Cressbrook Drive Reserve entrance
- 625m to Bunya Crossing Reserve Picnic area
- 1.6km to Albany Creek State High School
- 1.6km to All Saints Parish Primary School
- 1.65km to Albany Creek Village Shopping Centre
- 1.8km to Albany Creek State School
- 7.9km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 8.4km to Westfield Chermside
- 14.7km Brisbane CBD
- 16.5km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.