This stunning residence is situated in a tightly held pocket of Bridgeman Downs & sits on an elevated block in a quiet street surrounded by parkland reserve. With its functional layout, spacious living & private outdoor entertaining, along with its proximity to local parks, reserve, schools, shops & hospitals, this amazing home is sure to impress.
- Elevated 1,069sqm block with mountain views
- Separate dual living option for the extended family
- Massive 10.5kw solar system, ducted zoned air conditioning & ducted vacuum
- Swimming pool with amazing entertainer's deck with outdoor kitchen
- Large workshop/mancave with internal & roller-door access
- Covered hardtop parking with 2 tonne winch for a caravan, boat or trailer
- 4k CCTV security cameras & monitored motion sensor alarm
- McDowall State School catchment
- Water tanks with pump, fully irrigated gardens & lawn with 8 zone Hunter Hydrawise system
- Roof recently restored & painted
- External paint recently completed
- Council rates $442.60pq approx.
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the home's expansive master bedroom. With direct access to the large entertainer's deck and pool area, it features polished timber flooring, 2.7m high ceiling, ensuite, walk-in-robe, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fan and security-mesh screens.
- Bedrooms two, three and four are all located upstairs and feature polished timber flooring, 2.7m high ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in-robes with a mirrored door.
- Bedroom five is conveniently located on the ground level and is ideal for home office or dual living, with adjacent living area and bathroom. It features tiled flooring and 2.7m high ceiling.
- Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom featuring tiled flooring, shower with rainfall & detachable showerheads, bath, large single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom. This bathroom features tiled flooring, shower with rainfall & detachable showerheads, large single vanity and toilet.
- Bathroom three is conveniently located downstairs and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity, and toilet.
The home's beautiful renovated and modern light-filled kitchen looks out across the great entertainer's deck to the stunning mountain ranges beyond. Its many features include;
- Polished timber flooring
- 2.7m high ceiling
- Huge island bench with granite benchtop
- Breakfast bar seating x 4
- Blum soft-close cabinetry
- Integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer with plumbed ice
- V-Zug dual steam & pyrolytic ovens
- V-Zug in-bench exhaust induction cooktop
- V-Zug integrated dishwasher
- Dual black undermount sink
- Abundance of storage
- Dual bifold windows to deck and entertainers' area
*no carcinogenic stone used
This spacious home features a variety of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs:
- The formal lounge and dining areas share the homes top level and feature polished timber flooring, 2.7m high ceiling, ducted air-conditioning and access to the large entertainer's deck from the dining area via large, wall-length glass stacker doors.
- Living/study is also located upstairs. Currently set up as a large study, it could also be utilised as an additional living area and features polished timber flooring, 2.7m high ceiling and ducted air-conditioning.
- Rumpus room is located downstairs and completes the potential dual living utility of this impressive family home. Featuring tiled flooring, 2.7m high ceiling, built-in bar with fridge cavity and private entrance from the side of the home.
- Outdoor entertaining/living is available in spades. This amazing home features two covered outdoor entertaining areas.
- The large entertainer's deck enjoys panoramic mountain views from its elevated perch while adjoining the homes amazing swimming pool. This incredible outdoor space features timber decking, high ceiling, stainless outdoor kitchen/BBQ with sink, servery from kitchen, lighting and power. Capturing the amazing breezes that flow throughout the region, it truly is a wonderous place to spend time outdoors.
- The beautiful pool enjoys a nice private position beside the large entertainer's deck. Surrounded by mod-wood decking, there is no better way to keep cool during the scorching QLD summer.
- Double lock-up garage features single remote garage door and internal access.
- Carport adjoining the garage is perfectly suited for housing additional vehicles, boat or trailer. Comes with a 2 tonne (rated) boat/trailer winch for easy storage. Also features LED lighting, outdoor power and roller-door access to workshop.
- Workshop/storage area is located off the home's garage and also accessible via roller door from the carport. With work benches, power and an abundance of storage, this huge space is perfect for the handy person/tradie or turning into a 'mancave'.
This extensive family home encapsulates everything that Bridgeman Downs has to offer with an extensive list of nearby amenities including:
- 250m to Parkland & walking tracks
- 510m to bus stop – Beckett Road
- 565m to local shops
- 2.2km to McDowall State School
- 2.6km to Aspley Hypermarket Shopping Centre
- 2.8km to Northside Christian College & North West Private Hospital
- 3.2km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 4.1km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 4.6km to Westfield Chermside
- 11.9km to Brisbane CBD
- 13km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.