Located in the sought-after Glendora Estate this low maintenance fully fenced home is searching for new occupants. A long-term investment this home is located in a quiet & peaceful tree-lined street ending in a cul-de-sac and boasts a high elevation and only 1-minute walk to parklands.
- Air-conditioned family-friendly layout
- Four good size air-conditioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Multiple flexible living areas
- Central kitchen with large pantry
- Security screens and ceiling fans throughout
- Private covered outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard
- McDowall State School catchment
- Four air-conditioned bedrooms
> Bedroom one is the home's large master bedroom. This light-filled room features carpeted flooring, ensuite, split system air-conditioning and walk-thru wardrobe.
> Bedrooms two, three, and four are all good size rooms and feature carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobe and ceiling fans
- Two bathrooms
> Bathroom one is the home's main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, separate bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
> Bathroom two is the ensuite to the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, large shower, single vanity, and a toilet.
- The centrally positioned kitchen overlooks the private outdoor entertaining area and backyard and features tiled flooring, electric cooktop, rangehood, electric wall oven, dishwasher and dual sink
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
> Formal lounge and dining rooms at the front of the home feature carpeted flooring, split system air-conditioner and visibility out over both the outdoor entertaining area and tree-lined street.
> Family room and meals area share an open plan with the home's kitchen and feature a split-system air-conditioner, tiled flooring and access to both the outdoor entertaining area and the side yard.
- Outdoor entertaining area is both private and quiet. Situated off the home's family room, this peaceful area enjoys a beautiful, elevated aspect.
- Double garage with single remote entry door and internal access.
This home offers the occupants a low maintenance well-designed home within the McDowall State School Catchment and just moments to stunning walks and parklands.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!