This beautifully kept lowset family home situated in McDowall's coveted Glendora Estate, sits on an elevated low maintenance block in a quiet street. With its functional layout, spacious living areas and amazing private outdoor entertaining oasis, along with its proximity to local parks, bushland reserve, schools, shops and hospitals, this amazing home is sure to impress.
- 460sqm block
- Private outdoor entertaining area with water feature
- Multiple living areas to suit the whole family
- 3 phase power & air-conditioned throughout
- Alarm system & security screens on all windows & doors
- Pet friendly fully fenced yard with large shed
- McDowall State School catchment
- Council rates $380.93pq approx.
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes master bedroom. This large bedroom features carpeted flooring, ensuite, walk-in-robe with mirrored doors and split system air-conditioning.
- Bedroom two features carpeted flooring and built-in-robe with mirrored doors.
- Bedroom three features carpeted flooring, built-in-robe and split system air-conditioning.
- Bathroom one is the homes main bathroom and features tiled flooring, shower, bath, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Bathroom two is the ensuite the master bedroom and features tiled flooring, shower, single vanity and toilet.
The versatile kitchen opens out to the homes meals area and looks out over the private outdoor entertaining. Features include:
- Tiled flooring
- Breakfast bar seating x2
- 4 burner electric cooktop
- Large fridge cavity
- Double sink
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- The living room and meals area is conveniently located beside the homes kitchen and features tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning and access to the covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Formal lounge room and dining share a large open space at the front of the home and features carpeted flooring and split system air-conditioning.
- The covered outdoor entertaining area is very private and the perfect place to relax and unwind. Surrounded by low maintenance garden beds and a tranquil waterfall, it also features lighting, power outlets and a convenient wall-mounted fold-down clothesline.
- Secure double garage features a single remote door, tiled flooring and external access to the side yard.
- 135m to bus stop – Old Northern Road
- 420m to Reserve entrance and Streisand Drive Park access
- 840m to McDowall Village Shopping Centre
- 1.35km to McDowall State School
- 1.55km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
- 2km to Northside Christian College & North West Private Hospital
- 3.7km to Aspley Hypermarket
- 4.3km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 5km to Westfield Chermside
- 11km Brisbane CBD
- 13.6km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
Homes with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.