Boasting an absolute top tier renovation spanning 2 huge levels, this home is ready to move in with nothing to do but redirect your mail. The versatile floorplan lends itself to dual living however the choice is yours how you configure this home. One thing is for sure, it true walking distance to shops, cafes, entertainment and quality schooling, this won't last long!
- Fully renovated and ready to go
- North/South facing aspect
- 4.6kw solar system with 20 panels
- NBN connected
- Electric Everhot hot water system
- Large water tank with electric pump
- Just moments from bike paths, parks & shops, perfect for the active lifestyle
- 3 well-appointed bedrooms:
> The master is perfect for those who enjoy their own space, boasting Panasonic air-conditioning, rich timber flooring, built-in robe with beauty station, down-lighting, sliding windows with roller blinds and a glass sliding door giving you access to the shared front balcony.
> Bedroom 2 enjoys rich timber flooring, built-in robe, down-lighting, roller blinds and a glass sliding door giving you access to the shared front balcony.
> Bedroom 3 enjoys rich timber flooring, built-in robe with beauty station, down-lighting and sliding windows with roller blinds.
- 2 chic bathrooms:
> The main bathroom located on the top-level features chic floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower with detachable showerhead, bath, wall niches, single basin vanity with plenty of storage, large vanity mirror, extractor/heat/light combo, towel rack, frosted sliding window and separate toilet.
> The second bathroom located on the lower-level features chic floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower with detachable showerhead, single basin vanity with storage, standard lighting, towel hooks, frosted sliding window and toilet.
- Chefs kitchen with:
> Stone benchtops
> Bosch stainless-steel/glass 4 burner electric cooktop
> Bosch stainless-steel recessed rangehood
> Bosch stainless-steel 600mm wall mounted oven
> Bosch stainless-steel dishwasher (new)
> Double basin stainless-steel sink
> Over-sized island bench with built-in breakfast bar
> Tiled splashback
> Laminate cabinetry
> Built-in wine rack
> Extra-wide fridge cavity (suitable for double door fridges)
> Prime position overlooking the living, dining and outdoor entertaining spaces
> Rich timber flooring
> Sliding windows
- A multitude of living spaces inside and out:
> The open plan main living/dining areas located at the heart of the home flow effortlessly to the kitchen and through to the front and rear balconies. The light and contemporary colour scheme adds to the expansive nature of the home, boasting Panasonic air-conditioning, down-lighting, rich timber flooring, roller blinds, sliding windows and glass sliding doors giving you access to the balconies.
> Located on the lower level being just shy of legal height is a multipurpose area that is currently being used as a rumpus room featuring standard lighting, tiled flooring, power points, sliding windows with roller blinds, sliding glass doors giving you access to the lower front and rear landings and access to the yard and garage.
- Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the many options this property provides from the dual balconies on the top-level to the dual landings on the entry-level as well as the powered Balinese inspired hut located in the backyard featuring gallery lighting, Bull 6 burner BBQ and roll down blinds teamed up with the lush landscaped gardens and fully fenced kid/pet friendly flat yard, encapsulating everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle.
- Secure car accommodation for 2 thanks to the extra-wide and extra-deep garage featuring electric roller doors and storage areas, as well as additional parking on the driveway and street.
- Amenities nearby:
> Northwest Plaza 67m
> Everton Park Hotel 97m
> North West Private Hospital 219m
> Public transport (bus stop) 299m
> Downfall Creek walking and bike tracks 320m
> Northside Christian College 535m
> Rode Dog Park 859m
> Stafford Heights Sate School 887m
> Everton Park State School 900m
> New dining precinct at Everton Plaza Shopping Centre 1.34km
> Public transport (train station Mitchelton) 2.6km
- Short drive to:
> Airport 12km
> CBD 8.4km
Our owner is off for a seachange so move fast as this seller will not hesitate to have a sold sticker on the sign!