This beautiful family home is set in an elevated position from which it enjoys the natural breezes of the area and is only a moments' walk to all amenities. Within close proximity to public transport, shops, cafes and highly sought-after State schools, this incredible home will suit a wide variety of buyers.
- Generous 635sqm block
- Private outdoor entertaining area
- Amazing in-ground swimming pool with spa
- Fibre to the Premises NBN connection
- Pet friendly large fully fenced yard
- Gas hot water system
- Huge under-house storage available
- Side access with hardtop parking for boat, caravan or trailer
- Council rates $446.16pq approx.
This home offers:
- Bedroom one is the homes master bedroom. This great-sized bedroom features polished timber flooring, large built-in-robe, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and roll-down blinds original casement windows with screens.
- Bedrooms two and three both feature polished timber flooring, built-in-robes, ceiling fans, roll-down blinds and original casement windows with screens.
- The homes stunningly renovated bathroom is located on the same level as all three bedrooms and features floor to ceiling tiles, shower over bath with dual rainfall and detachable showerheads, custom single vanity with stone benchtops and soft-close cabinetry, and a separate toilet.
The spacious kitchen opens out to the homes dining area along with access to the outdoor entertaining and pool area. Features include:
- Polished timber flooring
- Freestanding gas cooktop & oven
- Bosch stainless dishwasher
- Double sink
- Abundance of bench and cupboard space
- Great aspect
The home features an abundance of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs including:
- The enclosed sunroom at the front of the home is the perfect place to relax with your morning coffee. With an abundance of natural light and privacy from the street, this peaceful room sets the tone as soon as you enter.
- The lounge and dining rooms follow on from the sunroom at the front of the home and share a large combined space featuring timber flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and LED down-lights.
- The covered outdoor entertaining area is very private and the perfect place to entertain a large group of people or just relax in the privacy of your own oasis. Surrounded by landscaped, low maintenance gardens, a beautiful in-ground pool and a great-size yard, this amazing outdoor space also features a built-in BBQ connected to mains gas, great bench space, lighting and outdoor power points.
- Secure double garage with a huge amount of storage!
- 150m to bus stop – Gympie Road
- 250m to local specialty shops
- 520m to Aspley Hypermarket
- 600m to Aspley East State High School
- 880m to Aspley Leagues Club
- 2.5km to Craigslea State High School
- 2.6km to Westfield Chermside
- 3.3km to The Prince Charles Hospital
- 10.3km to Brisbane Domestic Airport
- 12.1km Brisbane CBD
Home's with potential like this don't become available often so call John from Stone Real Estate today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.