Designed with a large busy family in mind, this low-maintenance luxury modern home features a stunning open plan design with high ceilings, neutral colour tones, multiple flexible living areas and low maintenance fully fenced yard perfect for the family who is looking for quality without compromise.
- Open-plan light-filled living areas
- Master suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Daikin ducted and zoned air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Luxury kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Second living area upstairs
- Private covered entertaining area
- Study and separate laundry
- Double garage with internal access
- The open plan living, dining and kitchen area is filled with natural light which bounces off the neutral coloured tones. The room allows for a flexible configuration and perfectly sits between the open plan dining room and covered entertaining area
- The large covered outdoor area is framed in jasmine and runs the length of the house. The high fence provides a private space that still captures the beautiful natural breezes
- Upstairs the second lounge room is the perfect retreat for older children or parents wanting to escape. High-quality carpets, block-out roller blinds, ducted air-conditioning and tinted windows complete this room
- The study/5th Bedroom located at the front of the home on the ground level provides an exceptional office or work from home area. The windows provide a view of the low-maintenance front yard and block-out blinds provide privacy when required
- Modern Kitchen with breakfast bar
> The kitchen is the hub of the home and the large stone island bench with a waterfall edge is the perfect place for the family to start and end a busy. The kitchen's features include; Westinghouse stainless steel wall oven, microwave space, plumbed large fridge space, soft-close crisp white cabinetry, glass electric cooktop, Westinghouse dishwasher, double stainless steel sink, integrated rangehood, glass splashback and insinkerator
> The master suite boasts generous proportions with high-quality carpet throughout the walk-in wardrobe and king-sized bedroom. Additional features include ducted-air-conditioning, tinted windows, ceiling fan, block-out blinds, curtains and ensuite
> Additional bedrooms are generously sized and feature block-out blinds, ceiling fan with light, high-quality carpet, built-in wardrobe with one mirrored door
> The main bathroom is filled with natural light and features an oversized shower with a hand-held shower rose, a large deep bath, an oversized mirror, stone benches, crisp white vanity with drawers and cabinetry, and combo exhaust fan/heat lamp and separate toilet
> Ensuite is the size of many main bathrooms and is filled with natural light. The large mirror bounces the light off the stone benchtops with dual sinks and the crisp white vanity with drawers and cupboards provides exceptional storage solutions making this bathroom feel luxurious, combined with the oversized large shower with dual hand-held shower roses, dark high-gloss tiles, combo exhaust fan/heat lamp and toilet complete the ensuite
> An additional powder room is located downstairs
- Laundry is family-sized, located downstairs and features a large washing machine space (top loader or front loader) and built-in laundry tubs with storage.
If you're looking for a private modern residence with a list of quality features, we welcome you to attend an open home or reach out to arrange a private inspection.
How to book & inspect this property:
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website, simply click 'Book An Inspection', enter your details and confirm your booking by selecting your preferred date and time.
Alternatively, on realestate.com.au select 'Request an Inspection' and select your preferred date and time, along with your details.
Once confirmed, you'll automatically receive a confirmation email & SMS along with any updates that may occur for that property & inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So, DON'T MISS OUT – Book for an inspection time today!